Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh XII .~*~. (Page 146)

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
thankss for the linkss..we ll do it...but its SP...we cant expect from there anythingg...they hav alwayzz disappointed us...when kis desh was on air..being the most popular jodi they didnt gave them ny chance...land now the are off air so no chance..but then also we ll try...try karney main kya harj hai...who knws hamari kismat acchi ho aur hamein hamarey harshiti mil jayein.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweta2005mazkachazka-Faiza-uswah

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi25

mazkachazka:hahaha  hopeso............ i like him yaar know.........  do u remember one guy from bidaai who voted additi for something in star sansaar........... i like him tooLOL.............

sweta2005:correct yaar..we should not expect............ stupid starplus.........but i love starone yaarStar

ya iknow when last year also when kdmhmd went off air and harshiri was not doing any serials that time also they didn;t give them to perform together wen audience this time its impossible as their one of them is acting in dere own channels so its absolutely not possible

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uswah

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Karan Kundra's profile aka Arjun Singhania of Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 on Facebook. under one of his status's he was asked a few questions to which he replied.

Fav tv actor kritz
Sexiest Jennifer winget
Hottest me
Most good looking harshadEmbarrassed
hey i got this from dmg forum poisted by
-tehreem-.......... 

Aaaa yah Karan is cute and i like him ..........and about Harshu he is right 'Most Good Looking , Hotteset , Fav acotor '  for me is only  Harshu  BlushingDay Dreaming

And Kauser r 'Green Future '  Campigon is going great Wink

Edited by uswah - 02 February 2011 at 1:06pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aymee-Garima-mazkachazkaSukruthasweta2005

jyothi25 Goldie
jyothi25
jyothi25

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqWw0TNcdVc

Prem-Heer Scenes: 5th June 09 { Prem-Heer Dance On Heer's B-Day & Prem Gives Heer A Ring }

.awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...........i love this dance but hate how all are starring what premeer r doing......besharam  like usBlushingLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nainaaAymeeSweet_Kandymazkachazka-Faiza-uswahsweta2005

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Guys u know i am so angry on meAngry whenever i thought to make some siggies and some Vm on HarshitiDay Dreaming i just start a video to see which one i choose Geek and i am just lost to watching all the videos one by one and lost in Phreaming and PhroolingDay DreamingBlushing on them and even dont remember that i came to do some work on them ErmmShocked

And then Arghhhhh i am just so angry on me and on Harshti why they do this to me AngryEvil Smile

I am not able to do anything till the 13 feb is not come i am lost somwhere Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aymeemazkachazkasweta2005

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Prem-Heer Scenes: 5th June 09 { Prem-Heer Dance On Heer's B-Day & Prem Gives Heer A Ring }

.awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...........i love this dance but hate how all are starring what premeer r doing......besharam  like usBlushingLOL

Ah Jyo abhi main ne kaha k yeh mujhe khuch karne nahin de rahe Unhappyab tum ne ik aur Scene  post kar diya main kya karo Ouch ab mein kya karo just run to watch it Shocked 

I said to myself hold Confusedbut i am not listen to anythingD'oh.................................. and haye yeh Besharm logDead dekho kaise ghor rahe hai bechare Premeer ko sharam aa gai na Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khajjusweta2005

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
i
Originally posted by uswah

Guys u know i am so angry on meAngry whenever i thought to make some siggies and some Vm on HarshitiDay Dreaming i just start a video to see which one i choose Geek and i am just lost to watching all the videos one by one and lost in Phreaming and PhroolingDay DreamingBlushing on them and even dont remember that i came to do some work on them ErmmShocked

And then Arghhhhh i am just so angry on me and on Harshti why they do this to me AngryEvil Smile

I am not able to do anything till the 13 feb is not come i am lost somwhere Wacko
exactly...this is happeningg with me too....warnaa i thought of making so many siggiess...yesturday i thoght of making sigie frm their rehersals and after like one hour mujhe yaad aya main yahan pics lene ke liye aayi thi...and agin today same thing happened...sach main harshiti ney kya jaadu kiya hua hai hum sab pey...ab hi yeh haal hai performance ke baaad kya hoga hamara..we shud book the ambulance for usBig smile....warnaa baad main bht mushkil ho jayegiLOL

mazkachazkauswah

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uswah

Ah Jyo abhi main ne kaha k yeh mujhe khuch karne nahin de rahe Unhappyab tum ne ik aur Scene  post kar diya main kya karo Ouch ab mein kya karo just run to watch it Shocked 

I said to myself hold Confusedbut i am not listen to anythingD'oh.................................. and haye yeh Besharm logDead dekho kaise ghor rahe hai bechare Premeer ko sharam aa gai na Embarrassed
jyooti why u came with this scene...kal school jana hai mujheAngry..i was just going to close the page but this scene...ab jab tak main isey na dekhoon i wont sleep...off to watch the sceneBig smile

sweta2005uswah

Go to top