Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh XII .~*~. (Page 142)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Joined: 07 March 2009
Posts: 9735

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shruti11

Originally posted by mazkachazka

Originally posted by Shruti11

hey just saw chahat in sbs she was soooooooooooo cute thr wearing lengha and her mang was filled with sindoor i really luv her her smile bring smile on my face remind me of kdm time


eah saw her too...am proud she started her career from kis desh...and havto tell she complimented HA so well.Embarrassed
ya she look like premeer daughter sneha never  look or give us a feel of premeer daughter


oh yeah i completely agree! sneha was just another person for me but chahat was definitely premeer's daughter through and throughEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8mazkachazka

anoushay_kdmhmd IF-Dazzler
anoushay_kdmhmd
anoushay_kdmhmd

Joined: 26 April 2009
Posts: 3641

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
no SBS??? Wat the hell is wrong wid them please guys spam on SBS wall!!! hating dm!! grrr

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khajju

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Joined: 22 September 2009
Posts: 11606

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
ok here's my next work...ammm dunno when 13th has to come but this wait is killing me simply..so 'em in turn killing my time by making these..LOL

here goes::do temme which u like
Embarrassed







The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8Aymeeluvharshitinewt2007Sweet_KandyJyotixiheartChaisweta2005-Frozen-nandini27Sukrutha-Faiza-uswah-Fatima-

harshiti8 Senior Member
harshiti8
harshiti8

Joined: 02 April 2009
Posts: 943

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

ok here's my next work...ammm dunno when 13th has to come but this wait is killing me simply..so 'em in turn killing my time by making these..LOL

here goes::do temme which u like
Embarrassed









both of them are very nice kauser...i like the second one more
nd the one that ur using..will u marry me one...is too cuteEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweta2005-Frozen-mazkachazkauswah

Sukrutha IF-Sizzlerz
Sukrutha
Sukrutha

Joined: 04 December 2009
Posts: 11613

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
why no SBS today also...Unhappy...
shooting is over na....i thought thet will cover it...but they dint..Sleepy
i hope we get one 2moro.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-mazkachazkauswah

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Joined: 23 March 2010
Posts: 12343

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

ok here's my next work...ammm dunno when 13th has to come but this wait is killing me simply..so 'em in turn killing my time by making these..LOL

here goes::do temme which u like
Embarrassed







 
Kauser beautiful yr .....u r improved day by day so much Clap
I luved itHeart specially the second one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazkaSukrutha

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Joined: 23 March 2010
Posts: 12343

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sukrutha

why no SBS today also...Unhappy...
shooting is over na....i thought thet will cover it...but they dint..Sleepy
i hope we get one 2moro.......
 
  Ya Suku toady no SBS and not SBB Ouchwhy they dont show them
   I am so angry .....yr phir pata nahin kab sath aye gay Unhappyabhi tu dikhao naCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazkaSukrutha

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Joined: 23 March 2010
Posts: 12343

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

Originally posted by Shruti11

Originally posted by mazkachazka

Originally posted by Shruti11

hey just saw chahat in sbs she was soooooooooooo cute thr wearing lengha and her mang was filled with sindoor i really luv her her smile bring smile on my face remind me of kdm time


eah saw her too...am proud she started her career from kis desh...and havto tell she complimented HA so well.Embarrassed
ya she look like premeer daughter sneha never  look or give us a feel of premeer daughter


oh yeah i completely agree! sneha was just another person for me but chahat was definitely premeer's daughter through and throughEmbarrassed
 
 
Yah Chahat is always look like Premmer PhukdaDay Dreaming but not Sneha i never like herDead but My little PHukda is so cute i luv little Angel Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweta2005Sukrutha

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: In-Sanity-Metis   Replies: 1196   Views: 76779

In-Sanity-Metis 1196 76779 20 November 2010 at 1:47pm by mazkachazka
.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh IX.~*~.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: khushix   Replies: 1196   Views: 74088

khushix 1196 74088 08 August 2010 at 10:36am by In-Sanity-Metis
.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti Ka Desh VIII.~*~.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: nandini27   Replies: 1200   Views: 62016

nandini27 1200 62016 27 June 2010 at 11:40am by khushix
.~*~. Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh VII .~*~.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: In-Sanity-Metis   Replies: 1192   Views: 61676

In-Sanity-Metis 1192 61676 01 June 2010 at 4:14am by khushix
.~*~. Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh VI .~*~.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: nandini27   Replies: 1197   Views: 60240

nandini27 1197 60240 08 May 2010 at 12:18am by XSilentPrayersX

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index