Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh XII .~*~. (Page 113)

nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Congrats all of you. LOL dis is soo embarrasing though, but am glad to see you have all crossed 100 pages.....abh mere naak katt jaayegi tht u all move to the next one with a UC in this one hahahahaha!! ROFL

khair, wen was d last time i made a post here?? I dont think i even commented on the prev SBS.

Like i said and expected, the songs were i think the best choice for both HC AG as well as in the form of Premeer. The songs along with its lyrics are very tough, romantic(sad) and passionate. I am sure no other pair could have done justice to the songs, just coz i think PH defined the relationship of pain a LOT. I really got reminded of all their karmic konnections when i heard the songs. I wont count Bin Tere as one though hahaha....its a peppy and cute song. I must seriousli applaud and Thank BT for the amazing choreographers they have brought this time. I am spellbound. The choreo is AMAZING!!! Including the emotions, feelings, expressions, lifts, hugs, the mirror touch.....i say, one of the best choreographers PH hav got finally!!

My personal Fav is Tere Bin, coz i think i love tht song best in the 3 songs amongst it. I used to be crazy of tht song when it first came out. The slow and the remix version. SO thts the first song i am gonna be looking fwd to i think. Then its gonna b Jag Soona and Bin Tere. Jag Soona is gonna be full of feelings and emotions. Both of them will duh do it flawlessly. Bin Tere is utterly Cute!! What more can i say.

And AG has lost so much weight, and she looks adorable. And good in a way, since HC seems to feel easy lifting her each time LOL he does it with so much grace as well as ease. And i think AG also gives him tht push...As a dancer, i watch a lot of dance shows....so once a choreo judge did mention...a lift is always beautiful and realistic, not just coz the guy is able to lift her in ease, but his partner should also give tht force and raise her body and adjust to him so tht it makes it easy for him. Is that extra blabbering knowledge am giving here? ROFL sorry abt tht...

I think the show is gonna be really awesome. And am sure, their performance will be close to the end as always LOL Or atleast after half of the show. It'll be a miracle if dey did show dem early LOL

Oh and also i would like to tell all of you, am very happy SBS has been so supportive to us and showing us PH. But guys, please control the words you choose. Its not an easy task or thing tht a pair who are not on air and are also doing diferent shows of which HC is a Lead, to be brought together. It was something i never expected. In general, i've seen a lot of comments on their page, please dont demand them with harsh/hateful words. Its not like PH are the ONLY couple dey will be covering naa.....I think HA hav been coming on SBS atleast Once a week ever since PYEK event. So be satisfied. You can thanks them and request them once or twice. Avoid spamming. I dont want them to feel 'yaar...these PH fans thnk and shower us love wen we show them...we take a small break and they attack us forgetting wat we gave them' so please keep in control...Patience is virtue. Did any of you ever think HA wud ever come back together on any show? Honestly i dint. So this is like a rare gift....enjoy it. Give SBS deir space. As it is there are 30 other daily shows airing everyday. They will need to cover them also na? Lets just be a little more practical is what i say.

Oh and also, i had made an avi, after months i think. I like the particular bit a lot, so made it slow and did this avi. Its not tht good. Feel free to use anyone...but i wud like to request as well, if any of u cud make me another of the exact same bit, less bright and a lil dark and slow too LOL Thanks in advance EmbarrassedLOL

I talked too much i KNow...am sorry, cudnt help it since i am posting after 26th Jan LOL All of you have fun...take care...i'l be around Wink

Edited by nandini27 - 31 January 2011 at 8:52am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-prime-AymeeJyotixSweet_KandykhajjuiheartChaiMMBG...Pwincess...-Frozen-XSilentPrayersXmazkachazkaSukruthauswah

-prime- Goldie
-prime-
-prime-

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged

IN the final performence want some bubbly and young makeup on AG.In the promo her makeup was good but lil bit too mature. AG is very young and want her to look her age,not older than that her actual age.only pov.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khajjumazkachazkauswah-Frozen-

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zeisha143_MBG

Originally posted by uswah

Originally posted by Zeisha143_MBG

Hey anyone here??

Zeisha everyone is here only LOLu can also join us Big smile
Thanx, So what are you all talking abt?? 

Ziesha yahan per hum sab bas Harshiti k clothes aur un kay rehersals k bare main hi baat kar rahe haLOL
Aur baqi tu tum posts dekh hi rahi hoWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khajjumazkachazka-Frozen-

-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

Originally posted by priya.harshiti

Originally posted by mazkachazka

[QUOTE=Sukrutha][QUOTE=priya.harshiti][QUOTE=Sukrutha]

tumlog slowly slowly besharam hote jaa rahe ho..lol..ab kya hc ko bare chest Day DreamingBlushing kardoge kya??
we dont mind kauser if he comes on stage in that transparent shirt n then throws it awayWink(in his favourite hero salman's style)ROFL

BTW...now my favourite color has changed from pink to greenROFL

yaar zinda nahi rahenge hum sab jab toh...haye!!
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingwell green is one of my fav colour though..BlushingBlushing
haaa yaar....i dont even want to stay alive...bhagwan kare aisa ho jayeDay Dreaming

Edited by priya.harshiti - 31 January 2011 at 9:00am

khajjumazkachazkaSukruthauswah

nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Girls, avoid too much quoting. Delete a few of the quotes okie? Otherwie the page will become long.
And ya, sorry...i saw a lot of new members entering the FC. Couldnt welcome them.

So all the new members, Welcome to Premeer/Harshiti FC. Have Phun :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

JyotixMMBGkhajjumazkachazkaSukruthauswahsweta2005-Frozen-

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandini27

Girls, avoid too much quoting. Delete a few of the quotes okie? Otherwie the page will become long.
And ya, sorry...i saw a lot of new members entering the FC. Couldnt welcome them.

So all the new members, Welcome to Premeer/Harshiti FC. Have Phun :)
Thanx iam the new one.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aymeekhajjunandini27mazkachazkaSukruthauswah

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Ziesha yahan per hum sab bas Harshiti k clothes aur un kay rehersals k bare main hi baat kar rahe haLOL
Aur baqi tu tum posts dekh hi rahi hoWink
[/QUOTE]
Yeah I saw that ya'll are talking abt Harshad's see thru shirt. Iam in for the green one. Green is my fav too.

-Frozen-mazkachazkaSukruthauswah

-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandini27

Congrats all of you. LOL dis is soo embarrasing though, but am glad to see you have all crossed 100 pages.....abh mere naak katt jaayegi tht u all move to the next one with a UC in this one hahahahaha!! ROFL 
dont worry nandoo....we know you are busy darling......we'll manageLOL.......n soo happy to see your post again

khair, wen was d last time i made a post here?? I dont think i even commented on the prev SBS.

Like i said and expected, the songs were i think the best choice for both HC AG as well as in the form of Premeer. The songs along with its lyrics are very tough, romantic(sad) and passionate. I am sure no other pair could have done justice to the songs, just coz i think PH defined the relationship of pain a LOT. I really got reminded of all their karmic konnections when i heard the songs. I wont count Bin Tere as one though hahaha....its a peppy and cute song. I must seriousli applaud and Thank BT for the amazing choreographers they have brought this time. I am spellbound. The choreo is AMAZING!!! Including the emotions, feelings, expressions, lifts, hugs, the mirror touch.....i say, one of the best choreographers PH hav got finally!!

i agree with you nandoo....for the first time they have chosen awesome songs for them.....n yeah the choreography is really amazing !!

My personal Fav is Tere Bin, coz i think i love tht song best in the 3 songs amongst it. I used to be crazy of tht song when it first came out. The slow and the remix version. SO thts the first song i am gonna be looking fwd to i think. Then its gonna b Jag Soona and Bin Tere. Jag Soona is gonna be full of feelings and emotions. Both of them will duh do it flawlessly. Bin Tere is utterly Cute!! What more can i say. 

me too....i just loved that hug n lifts and all in tere bin....both of them danced sooo flawlessly

And AG has lost so much weight, and she looks adorable. And good in a way, since HC seems to feel easy lifting her each time LOL he does it with so much grace as well as ease. And i think AG also gives him tht push...As a dancer, i watch a lot of dance shows....so once a choreo judge did mention...a lift is always beautiful and realistic, not just coz the guy is able to lift her in ease, but his partner should also give tht force and raise her body and adjust to him so tht it makes him easy for him. Is that extra blabbering knowledge am giving here? ROFL sorry abt tht...

yeah nandoo....even i heard some judge saying that once.....both of dem are just perfect wen it comes to dancing or doing anything togetherDay Dreaming......nahhh...its not any blabbering nandoo....even i was thinking about that....

I think the show is gonna be really awesome. And am sure, their performance will be close to the end as always LOL Or atleast after half of the show. It'll be a miracle if dey did show dem early LOL  

let it be towards the end only..........you know phrooling performances always are towards the end...like everywhere SRK's performance is towards the end LOL

Oh and also, i had made an avi, after months i think. I like the particular bit a lot, so made it slow and did this avi. Its not tht good. Feel free to use anyone...but i wud like to request as well, if any of u cud make me another of the exact same bit, less bright and a lil dark and slow too LOL Thanks in advance EmbarrassedLOL

wow nandoo....thats an amzing avi.....loved itEmbarrassed
I talked too much i KNow...am sorry, cudnt help it since i am posting after 26th Jan LOL All of you have fun...take care...i'l be around Wink
take careTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khajjumazkachazkaSukruthauswahsweta2005nandini27

Go to top