Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh XII .~*~. (Page 107)

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uswah

Originally posted by mazkachazka

Originally posted by Sukrutha

waise i got a behoda thought abt that...."THE FUTURE IS GREEN"
his future is geen...Day Dreaming...connect ppl...connect...i know u all can understand this...Tongue

arrey muwahhh suku just what i was thinking!!!hayee bas yeh bath sach hojaye!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Suku and Kauser we thought the same thing at the same time Wink baskar do yar bas kar doLOL

nahi hota control paji ..bilkul nahi hota..kya kare??yeh dono mauka hi nahi dete sudharne ka..WinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khajjuSukruthauswah-Frozen-

anoosree Goldie
anoosree
anoosree

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta2005

Originally posted by anoosree

his future is geen...Day Dreaming...connect ppl...connect...i know u all can understand this...Tongue

bachha...this is what many of us were doing for the past two yrs and ended up in this conditions...ab phir se...LOL heard that balaji awards & SPA is happening in Feb...any chance of getting another performance...i know iam getting greedy but when we were not when it came to these two...

just dont get too hoprful anoo after this i dont thing ekta will bring harshiti again together too soon just enjoy this performance now

sweta...hope karne se kya jata hai...unless we dont fret over it...honestly i dont fret over anything these days...coz i know very well that come what may...EK will do only what she wants to do...and whatever she does...she has her own reasoning behind it...i was just telling thats it...but honestly...i have no hopes for SPA but since the other awards being presented by balaji is happening after two yrs..i wish 'desh' gets atleast one award...koyee bhi category chalega...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweta2005mazkachazkaSukrutha

Sukrutha IF-Sizzlerz
Sukrutha
Sukrutha

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged

bachha...this is what many of us were doing for the past two yrs and ended up in this conditions...ab phir se...LOL heard that balaji awards & SPA is happening in Feb...any chance of getting another performance...i know iam getting greedy but when we were not when it came to these two...

just dont get too hoprful anoo after this i dont thing ekta will bring harshiti again together too soon just enjoy this performance now

sweta...hope karne se kya jata hai...unless we dont fret over it...honestly i dont fret over anything these days...coz i know very well that come what may...EK will do only what she wants to do...and whatever she does...she has her own reasoning behind it...i was just telling thats it...but honestly...i have no hopes for SPA but since the other awards being presented by balaji is happening after two yrs..i wish 'desh' gets atleast one award...koyee bhi category chalega...Smile

best love story ka award...Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anoosreekhajjumazkachazka

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged

there is no nomination for kdmhmd HC is dere for TL  and pavitra rishta is dere of ekta;s serials

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anoosreekhajjumazkachazkaSukrutha

-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Parisa-

@ Priya...No doubts in it if i ever start a show  it will Harshitilicious Day Dreaming......
oh anu posted my comment ROFL.....Well i am still seriously pissed  by that so called JOKE of Wassup TV Silly dont even watch It now LOL....ha jaake dekh aur mujhe ki jo mere nazro ne dekha..woh ter nazro ne bhii dekha....Day Dreaming

i know pari....i hv even forgotten if there even exists anything like WTROFL
i cant tell you how much i loved your comment pari
yeah i watched the video....i did feel like it was the same jacketDay Dreaming.......i wish aisa hi ho......waise bhi teri nazre to kabhi dhokha nahi khati.........u to catch even the smallest of thingsLOL

Edited by priya.harshiti - 31 January 2011 at 7:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khajjumazkachazkaSukruthauswahsweta2005

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

exactly what we all were discussing all these days..its not ure fault ano dont worryLOL..we're never full filled with anything related to these two..jab yeh dono ka sawal hot hai toh my heart alwes shouts "yeh dil maange more"...Embarrassed

Guys who knows Ekta ma she doing anything at any timeShocked i am not want to build high hopes but kya kare dil tu bacha hai jiLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anoosreekhajjumazkachazkaSukruthasweta2005-Frozen-

anoosree Goldie
anoosree
anoosree

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged

there is no nomination for kdmhmd HC is dere for TL  and pavitra rishta is dere of ekta;s serials

but sweta...i read that there r many categories na...which dont have nominations...so thy r jury awards...mere liye to technical bhi chalega...best BG music, cameraman..director...best love story would be a sone pe sugaha but iam not expecting too much...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khajjumazkachazkaSukruthasweta2005-Frozen-

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
hiyaaaa my gorgeous harshitians.....

im just bowled over by yet another masti sbb clip of our harshiti Day Dreaming 
anyways i made few creations... pls feel free to use

btw HC is absolutely rite when he said nobody can touch additi when it comes to cryn. aww toooooooo sweet of him and yeahhh additi is da best!!!!!

andddd go greeeeeeeeeen guys LOL LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anoosreeIlovepie.khajjuSweet_Kandymazkachazkasweta2005-Frozen-Sukruthauswah-Fatima-

Go to top