Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh XII .~*~. (Page 10)

XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

^^yea hope so too.. i think they are gonna act too.. Additi did say it was nice acting with HC again.. so they'll probably be acting too.. you know the typical BT events like they used to have before...

im still wondering though why BT suddenly decided to bring them back together again.. ErmmLOL its quite surprising!.. but im not complaining.. TongueLOL

Yeah Lets Please Some PHwaistooh...Pheyooooohs,PHugs, PHKisses  Day DreamingDay Dreaming
babajii I have Gone mad SillyLOL

Yeah Me too Khushi..Its Suprising na....Ek agreed for this ShockedLOL, I pinched my self,Dipped my finger in Hot coffee, Took a shower Just to make sure i am not Dreaming ROFL.....I dont think anyone will mind this Surprise LOL seriously yaar..I loVe Ekta Stern SmileROFL......Ekta myaa ki jai hoo !!! TongueLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nainaaIlovepie.-Garima-khajjumazkachazkaSukrutha-Faiza-uswahsweta2005-Frozen--Fatima-khushix

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prime_time

There many haters who still cant digest this news and they are mourning , but   who cares  about  themLOL Atlast BT  and EK  has realised how popular premeer are and will ALWAYS  remain.

plzzzzzzz dont talk about them here or replyyyy them and spoil ur our mood and atmosphere just enjoy that we r getting premeer and harshiti together on valentines day.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonam2-Garima-khajjumazkachazkaSukrutha-Faiza-uswah-Frozen--Fatima-khushix

Sukrutha IF-Sizzlerz
Sukrutha
Sukrutha

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
"Acting with Harshad has always been great. We have shot the promo for the Valentine's Event and it was romantic indeed. It brought back flashes of the days when we used to do so many romantic scenes for Kis Desh".
@bold...BlushingDay Dreaming
i really hope..it meets our demand andexpectattion.....

PS:i wanted AG in saree actually..Wink...but no probs...suit bhi chalega..Tongue

Day Dreaming

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nainaaIlovepie.-Garima-mazkachazkasweta2005-Frozen-XSilentPrayersX-Faiza-uswah-Fatima-khushix

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged

yea guys, its a request to plz ignore non-harshiti fans.. we hav Desh forum and this FC to talk about Harshiti/Premeer.. no need to go in other forums or any where else to discuss them.. already harshiti fans name are spoiled coz of some fans.. lets just be happy that we're getting to see harshiti/premeer once again even if its just for a while.. lets not bother about what others say or think.. :)

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

nainaaAnjalizIlovepie.-prime-luvharshitikhajjuSweet_Kandy-Garima-iheartChaimazkachazkaSukrutha-Faiza-uswahShruti11sweta2005-Frozen-nandini27XSilentPrayersXP.Kamaljit.Sean-Fatima-

-prime- Goldie
-prime-
-prime-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Prem and Heer are one such couple who can never be forgotten.  THIS LINE SO TRUE.Clap

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nainaaluvharshiti-Garima-Sweet_Kandy-Frozen-mazkachazkauswahSukrutha-Faiza-P.Kamaljit.Sean-Fatima-khushix

nainaa Goldie
nainaa
nainaa

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged

^^yea hope so too.. i think they are gonna act too.. Additi did say it was nice acting with HC again.. so they'll probably be acting too.. you know the typical BT events like they used to have before...

im still wondering though why BT suddenly decided to bring them back together again.. ErmmLOL its quite surprising!.. but im not complaining.. TongueLOL

I know rite, All of Sudden Prem and Heer, Well Ekta u are the best if u bring Harshad and Additi like this always.. and Bring Ag in TL with Harshad..Day Dreaming Can't wait 2 see themStar. Even Harshad and Additi are looking very excited, epically Harshad, Back 2 my heer.LOL

Edited by nainaa - 20 January 2011 at 7:34am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Garima-khajjumazkachazkauswahsweta2005Sukrutha

-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged

yeah khushi i was surprised too...but im so happy
last year we had dreamt of seeing them together on valentines day but it never happened
but we got it this year !!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-prime--Garima-sweta2005uswahSukruthamazkachazkakhushix

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged

@ Pari ur Vm is to good and use all the beautiful songDay Dreaming

@ Samia i am not able to see ur VmCry plz download it zshare Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_KandyXSilentPrayersXmazkachazka

Go to top