.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh XII .~*~. - Page 93

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by nandini27

@suk: hahaha...really?? chalo...thnks for sweets....lets see if we do get ;) and wats bolta popat??!

i think its the  parrot which says about the  future..😆..guessing..😆
Originally posted by priya.harshiti

same jacket....im 200% sure now😍

ya same jacket........ she had folded t but u can see full sleeves when ag runs that side u know before hc enters.......... awwwwwwwwwwwww☺️..........  i will miss them after this performance badly😭
Originally posted by nandini27

I expected dese reactions 😆 u ppl caught me off gaurd tooo bad!!! esp sukrutha asking me if dey wore at same time....tsk tsk bad girls....and hello?? where u ppl rushing 😲 its 115 😳 will i hold myself embarrased wen this FC finishes as UC 😳

Hahaha nandu hum ne pehle hi kaha tha agar aik bhi seg aur mil gaya Harshiti😍........................ ka tu this FC is going to be finised😆 ........and it happened today so😉 ...............this is not r fault 😆🤣
Originally posted by mazkachazka

he he he..yeah..even i have a gut feeling we'll have them soon...hope its tomorrow!!😆

Yah i have a feeling that tommorow we get a SBS seg 😉......................hope its happened and Nandu last time u said and we got it😍 .............so its possible we again get another one😍😉
i think u guys should post this in additis fb..........hahahahaha.............
Originally posted by jyothi25

ya same jacket........ she had folded t but u can see full sleeves when ag runs that side u know before hc enters.......... awwwwwwwwwwwww☺️..........  i will miss them after this performance badly😭

Jyo yr dont talk about the saddy saddy things😔 ..................i want to be happy atleast till then thier performanceDay Dreaming
I dont want to be any sad moment till thier performanceDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming i only  just wanted to Phreaming and Phrooling Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingon Harshiti
Hey guyzz🤗🤗  finally we got a segmnt..look my six sense..i told u guyz to chk sbb😎🤣  ok..the segmnt was d chindi one but still harshiti is harshiti😍😍..btw ek segmnt mlta hai r u guyz get jet speed😆..ab i have to gone thru all d pages..cmng to d segmnt...both r looking very cute😳..and HC praising AG☺️..cool..he is always right..no one can do tragic scenes like her😛..and tht tissue paper timing was jst perfct😆..me too thnk its sushant...and i jst got to know tht a new mystery of blue jacket is being solved here🤓...i thnk its d same..both r wearing same jacket..its sooo cute😍

Ok guys i just notice one thing  with wearing my specs 🤓

This ladka is just out of controll 🤣🤣guys i tell u ise duniya ka koi hosh nahin hai .............ok u guys dont believe me 🤔just see this at  0:16 sec and 1:48 min he is carring her in his arms and doing a lift in full romantic mood☺️ and all smiling and all the other dancers staring at him 😲and he even not bother to look at them and they r laughing also at his gesture 🤣🤣🤣

I told u guys just dont blame me for this ok🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Faiza_Khan

Hey guyzz🤗🤗  finally we got a segmnt..look my six sense..i told u guyz to chk sbb😎🤣  ok..the segmnt was d chindi one but still harshiti is harshiti😍😍..btw ek segmnt mlta hai r u guyz get jet speed😆..ab i have to gone thru all d pages..cmng to d segmnt...both r looking very cute😳..and HC praising AG☺️..cool..he is always right..no one can do tragic scenes like her😛..and tht tissue paper timing was jst perfct😆..me too thnk its sushant...and i jst got to know tht a new mystery of blue jacket is being solved here🤓...i thnk its d same..both r wearing same jacket..its sooo cute😍

Ji mam Faiza aap kahaan thi ab ayi hain Tongue..........and ya u r rite about SBB seg 😆
Hope k kal aik aur mil jaye😉 and ya Mystry solved by all the detective members who can check them all the every possible wayROFLROFLROFLROFL
Edited by uswah - 13 years ago
Originally posted by uswah

Ji mam Faiza aap kahaan thi ab ayi hain 😛..........and ya u r rite about SBB seg 😆
Hope k kal aik aur mil jaye😉 and ya Mystry solved by all the detective members who can check them all the every possible way🤣

arey uswah aane k lye to kb se betaab thi...per aa nhi saki...understand my situation how i resist my self😆 ..yes i was 100%right abt sbb😎..hope we get a sbs tomorow too.....and abt tht blue jacket mystery finally u guyz have solved this🤣...good whts d conclusion??..its d same one na😍