i have decided to watch SBS today....they better show them........😡

yup...now its finalised..its RED.....
uswah thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Sukrutha

i have decided to watch SBS today....they better show them........😡

yup...now its finalised..its RED.....

Yah Suku i hope they show thier seg 😍
And ya now its decided its red only from r side ☺️😍abhi Additi ki side se confirm hona baqi hai😆

@ Kauser yr....i hope what we thgought we get i dont want  my PHreams again shttered this time😳
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sweet_Kandy

@ priya - cnt control my self when it comes to comparison of harshiti with someone else😆..exactly red😍 will make it more romantic and passionate performance

samia......i know .......but the truth is that harshiti are incomparable.......not only them seperately with other people....but no other jodi can be compared with them......they are just too perfect...n magic personified😃

yeah what if they wear different dresses on every song😍
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mazkachazka

^6yeah uswah additi told there's some rona dhona @ the start,after all they're meeting aftrer a bug gap...😍..im sure we'll be pulled into their acting once again!! 😍😍

ohhh....thats great kauser....they can cry in each others arms....n pacify each other😍

n then at the end of the performance they can show them all happy happy n sumthing like that !!

may be then AG can wear a sari...n then in the dance if possible in any song then also she can wear a sari😳
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Originally posted by: uswah

Ok guys i am PHreaming ☺️about their performance 😍 and i think what if they wear different dress in every song 😉its look awesome if its happened ☺️😳
And i think there is also the part of acting so hope they wear something different in this part also😉

yeah thats what i was saying uswah....... a different dress for every song n a different one for the acting too...............i really hope the performance n the acting part is really long
uswah thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya.harshiti

yeah thats what i was saying uswah....... a different dress for every song n a different one for the acting too...............i really hope the performance n the acting part is really long

Yah Priya dekho Harshiti ka jadoo hum sab ki soch bhi aik jaisi hi ho gai haiEmbarrassed😆

And guys today no SBS ................... hope they shown them tommorowEmbarrassed
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i wasted half an hour in front of the tv...🥱
-raiAasma- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh no sbs..was hoping for some tecnical rehearsal segment..
Ok we have choosen the dress and the colour..me too like it..AG in red saree..and HC in black wow and if there is few drops of artifical rain then sone pe suhaga..! Our imagination is getting more crazy in each passing day..! Hope sbs show some clips tommorow..!
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Yaar SBS cud have atleast shown the dress rehersals
urghhhh....hate them😡
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
woahhhhhhhhh pg 90😲😲😲😲  r u guyz planning to complete this fc before d perfrmnce wid d tag if "UC"😆😆   u guyz have become super fast yr...me have nt been able to came here yesterday..so anything new????