Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uswah thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: khajju

Awww...thts soo sad...every one are there and no harshiti....suku i think they took those comments seriously tht they show harshiti mre even whn the jodi is not on air....urrghh i hate those peoplee...danda leke sar pey marna chahiye 😡 😡 😡

No yr i dont think SBS doing it purposely ....i think they give us a special seg on Harshiti hope so😳........and if they dont .......we r ready for spammm on thier wall😆😉

And for those bashers🤢🤢🤢 i hate them and wanted to bang thier head with belanAngryAngryAngryAngry
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: uswah

No yr i dont think SBS doing it purposely ....i think they give us a special seg on Harshiti hope so😳........and if they dont .......we r ready for spammm on thier wall😆😉

And for those bashers🤢🤢🤢 i hate them and wanted to bang thier head with belan😡

Yaa i think weshud start to spam there wall kal parson tak k aur segment mil jayega..hope so
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i wish that harshiti's performance come as a total surprise for us...😍
dhekthe hi dil dhadakna chaahiye....❤️...i wish their performance be like that.....😳
uswah thumbnail
Originally posted by: mazkachazka

i know uswah even i saw those comments...but they're fools if they say that...ph/ah ki popularity ko choo bhi nahi sakte yeh dosre couples ,coverage toh door ki bath hai..SBS know's who people love more and they'll do accodingly rite??😉

Yes absolutely right Kauser😊
But i really pissed of that commentsAngryAngry
And Hope SBS dont take them seriously 🤢
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sukrutha

dhekthe hi dil dhadakna chaahiye....❤️...i wish their performance be like that.....😳

Hmmm i hope we get smething like tht....but u knw its ektas show...kuch na kuch to karegi hi....aur agar mil jaye to hamari kismat 😊
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys please keep commenting on SBS wall for the interview
n do tell them that we want HARSHITI interview on valentines day too
we can ask them to take the interview in advance if its not possible on the actual day 
uswah thumbnail
Guys did u notice on Harshiti rehersals😲
When they dance on Tere Bin at the end of the song again HC lift AG like they always doing in thier every dance😳 see this at  0:49 sec
i think now this step is the signature step 😍😍of Harshiti. bcoz it always in thier performances😆
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aaaaawww........priya saw u spamming all alone there..me ish coming...to the rescue...😃
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Sukrutha

hopefully and im sure they will😍😍
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Yes absolutely right Kauser😊
But i really pissed of that comments😡😡
And Hope SBS dont take them seriously 🤢

dont worry SBS knows everything,they wont take all those comments at all..they know what they have to do for their betterment right?