.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh XII .~*~. - Page 59

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sweet_Kandy

^^ am sure it will  Sukru if we get another promo or sbs hopefully if not we can discuss on our PHroolingness😆

@ Kauser - thanks..and hey...I made to make u go crazy🤣🤣 

yeh...but SBS waalo par koi barosa nahi ab...🥱...they think they have give us enough......😲😲
promo....hmmm..i dont know...i mean why dont they just show it....😡😡..i am sure agar dhikhadenge..il sit infront of the tv the whole day....😃........
ohh....haan....lets discuss abt what u observed in the SBS segment..............☺️

oh...yeh......kauser is right...damn ur avtar........😲
@ Kauser -  oh suree I wont🤣🤣 till harshad doesn't stop killing me🤣🤣🤣 I luv d avi

@ Sukru - oh I trust on SBS. I mean they have always us Harshiti even if they dont show them. we are here..spammm!!

you both left on FB..we stopped playing antakshri..I was singing 
Esi chale jab hawa 
Ishq hua hi hua😍
Today in E24 They showed the sets of valentines Spl...Sushant😛,Geet 😍, and Abhiya 🤔 rehearsing but they did showed Harshiti 😡,Naalayaks 🤬

I want to discuss alot of things But if i start to discuss Chemistry i will forget Biology 🤓🤣

but agin...Lets Discuss  discuss this......I love the way they FIT 😍☺️ filling in the kami in eachother's life 😍..PHoreheadoooh 😍

Edited by -Parisa- - 13 years ago

@ Kauser -  oh suree I wont🤣🤣 till harshad doesn't stop killing me🤣🤣🤣 I luv d avi

@ Sukru - oh I trust on SBS. I mean they have always us Harshiti even if they dont show them. we are here..spammm!!

Esi chale jab hawa 
Ishq hua hi hua😍

yeeahhh..he he he we both left fb..ok so here's next::gulabi ankhenin jo teri dekhi..🤣🤣
@ pari - what they didn't??🤬
hate E24 from now on
why did you posted that pic☺️? me 2 loved the lifts and they way they were looking @ each other while other one was performing😍😍

@ kauser - i dunno that song and no old please🤣🤣🤣 'll take more time for me to search the lyrics
Edited by Sweet_Kandy - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Parisa-

Today in E24 They showed the sets of valentines Spl...Sushant😛,Geet 😍, and Abhiya 🤔 rehearsing but they did showed Harshiti 😡,Naalayaks 🤬

I want to discuss alot of things But if i start to discuss Chemistry i will forget Biology 🤓🤣

but agin...Lets Discuss  discuss this......I love the way they FIT 😍☺️ filling in the kami in eachother's life 😍..PHoreheadoooh 😍

what ullu ke pathe gadhe...its a BIg comeback of an extremly popular jodi and they didnt cover them???pagal idiots....hoep we get it in some other news segments..😳..arrey haan i still remember how the just fitted into each other i literally jumped seeing this the frist time..PHoreheadoooh 😍😍😍..look at additi's blush😍😍

Esi chale jab hawa 
Ishq hua hi hua😍

whateva....🥱they think they have given us so much...whixh is really less....😛😛

oohh...koi baat nahi.....yahan continue karte hai...😳
^^ aww...but yea we want an endless SBS amd show of harshiti.premeer😍😍

Originally posted by -Parisa-

waise bhi flop channnel hai..aur bhi flop ho jaayega....😡

😡