Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: khushix

^^yea hope so too.. i think they are gonna act too.. Additi did say it was nice acting with HC again.. so they'll probably be acting too.. you know the typical BT events like they used to have before...

im still wondering though why BT suddenly decided to bring them back together again.. πŸ€”πŸ˜† its quite surprising!.. but im not complaining.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

exactly even i had the exact thought how come bt of all r bringing them together all of a sudden but im enjoying it becoz last year this time only kdmhmd went off air
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
all creationz r stunning guyz
aaahhh sammy baccha me want to see urz vm but yt not allowing me *sigh*
@khushi they gonna act too their na b/w itz also quiet surprizing that all of a sudden they bring premeer back
sweta2005 thumbnail
i hope this time premeer wont be neglected like in 2009 their one performance was edited and last year sp didn't even include them hope fully this year it will be compensated.
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
hmmm  i wonder what is on ekta's mind nowadays..(secretly hoping she has kis desh sequel on her mindπŸ˜›) but it is so unlike her. for months we have been sending emails to her to give us another season of kis desh and nothing. and now itna bada sa new year ka gift.... i hope she doesnt think that by giving us this dosage of prem heer on screen, she will expect us to stop demanding for them. but i guess it will instigate us more to want them back as a jodi on screen.
 i just am so happy and cant thank balaji enough and this right after they really pissed me off with something from one of their shows.
but yeah hopefully we get to see a little more than dance from these two.

omg i cant wait for that episode to come now.... why february so far.....
oooh bythe way... creations by everyone is fantastic.....love them... and yes its back to the old days when additi used to be in pink and harshad in white😍
Edited by fijiana - 13 years ago
uswah thumbnail

Yeah i am sure they act bcoz in BT shows there  is always dancing and acting together so hope πŸ€“

And about BT i dont think before i say those words😲 for them but i luv u Ekta abd BTπŸ˜‰πŸ˜² to bring back Premeer😍 atleast only for sometime but who knows there is a big surprise come on the wayπŸ˜‰

But i am surprised they never permote thier jodi when we ask them continuesly in Desh days😑 but now suddenly when TL is on air they bring back Premeer together how it is possible i am confused

But so much happy also to see them back
Edited by uswah - 13 years ago
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 Atlast BT  and EK  has realised how popular premeer are and will ALWAYS  remain. Edited by prime_time - 13 years ago
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

^^yea hope so too.. i think they are gonna act too.. Additi did say it was nice acting with HC again.. so they'll probably be acting too.. you know the typical BT events like they used to have before...

im still wondering though why BT suddenly decided to bring them back together again.. πŸ€”πŸ˜† its quite surprising!.. but im not complaining.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Yeah Lets Please Some PHwaistooh...Pheyooooohs,PHugs, PHKisses  😍😍
babajii I have Gone mad πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Yeah Me too Khushi..Its Suprising na....Ek agreed for this πŸ˜²πŸ˜†, I pinched my self,Dipped my finger in Hot coffee, Took a shower Just to make sure i am not Dreaming 🀣.....I dont think anyone will mind this Surprise πŸ˜† seriously yaar..I loVe Ekta 😳🀣......Ekta myaa ki jai hoo !!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

sweta2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prime_time

There many haters who still cant digest this news and they are mourning , but   who cares  about  themπŸ˜† Atlast BT  and EK  has realised how popular premeer are and will ALWAYS  remain.

plzzzzzzz dont talk about them here or replyyyy them and spoil ur our mood and atmosphere just enjoy that we r getting premeer and harshiti together on valentines day.
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
"Acting with Harshad has always been great. We have shot the promo for the Valentine's Event and it was romantic indeed. It brought back flashes of the days when we used to do so many romantic scenes for Kis Desh".
@bold...☺️😍
i really hope..it meets our demand andexpectattion.....

PS:i wanted AG in saree actually..πŸ˜‰...but no probs...suit bhi chalega..πŸ˜›

😍
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

yea guys, its a request to plz ignore non-harshiti fans.. we hav Desh forum and this FC to talk about Harshiti/Premeer.. no need to go in other forums or any where else to discuss them.. already harshiti fans name are spoiled coz of some fans.. lets just be happy that we're getting to see harshiti/premeer once again even if its just for a while.. lets not bother about what others say or think.. :)