India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

3rd month fetus haa bolna (Page 5)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
@hermoinee i never paid any attention 2 UT sholkas as they were not apt on the situations * prsns in the show but if its true that this sholka was played on tappy then toh inn CVs ko "raam hi rakhe!!!"they r making mockery of our ancient wisdom by playing it on the dracula & thatswhy ppl r chanting "devar-bhabhi jaap" thinking  the wrong things CVs r showing have got sanction of our scriptures & thus justifyibg the evil & evil deeds!!DeadDeadDeadSleepySleepySleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8LimitLessFan

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by ~~~~

ROFL

day by day i see a new shivani.. ROFLROFL

BTW good one.. ROFLROFL

sweetheart wht do u mean new Shivani..TongueEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL, its a ridiculous joke...shez declared 3 months harly 48hrs ago n now she says bacha is saying haaa, a pregnant lady does not feel fetal movements in 3 months of preg, i can gurantee tht much...btw..its a clear indication, taps is ending up in an mental asylum soon WinkLOLLOL
yeah shivani u r right that though 3-month old foetus is a miniature baby but its only after 4 months that it develops cochlea in the ear 2 listen anything & after 5 months its movement can b felt by mother!!! though it may make movement inside the womb but can b felt only during or after 5 months!!LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369LimitLessFan

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@hermoinee i never paid any attention 2 UT sholkas as they were not apt on the situations * prsns in the show but if its true that this sholka was played on tappy then toh inn CVs ko "raam hi rakhe!!!"they r making mockery of our ancient wisdom by playing it on the dracula & thatswhy ppl r chanting "devar-bhabhi jaap" thinking  the wrong things CVs r showing have got sanction of our scriptures & thus justifyibg the evil & evil deeds!!Sleepy

Let them do unlimited number of bloopers...we don't care...But let them not misuse shlokas and play them randomly according to their whims and fancies. The very fact that this shloka was used to describe Tapasya after showing sooo much of her misdeeds shows that whoever is writing this or directing this has not understood the meaning of what is 'Good' and what is 'Evil'. If they want to show evil triumphing over good, they don't have to show shlokas with totally different meanings and justify evil as good. The CVs only have showed Tapasya to be the total opposite of the descriptions in that shloka.

The usage of the word 'Ram hi Rakhee' after each and every foul word and wicked thought by Nani is also highly irritating...It is true that telling Ram's name may wash away our sins, but only if we reform ourselves and repent and do severe penance. Here they are misleading people by showing you can do wicked deeds and get away also, if you utter God's names often...Not only that, God would also help them succed in their wicked deeds, like turning their lie into truth, and thus saving them, according to the CVs.

Edited by hermoinee - 20 January 2011 at 11:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cosworthkid007

science is for ameteurs.

Jeeta jaagta tapasya ka saboot.

Doosra mahina

teesra mahina

i finally understood what u meant with these hindii words...its awesome...the funniest person i have seen here.

Go to top