Uttaran

3rd month fetus haa bolna (Page 4)

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by ladybird9

wht nonsense, tap is going mad as per this story....no bacha will say haaa even when born...LOL

Tapasya has got special powers..have you forgotten?LOL...First she faked the pregnancy and said that the baby is kicking in 3 monthsWink..Then she stared long and hard enough at the tasveer of Veer and ...tattadaannnn...the fake turned real even though Tappu could not realise it in spite of being an educated and devious minded , modern, Ms. Perfect girl.Clap...Now they are trying to apply commonsense and telling that she got this tukra due to her antics on a half dead, unconscious guy looonnnnggggg backConfused...If all this can happen, then this miracle baby can shout from her womb, 'Yes mummy, I will call Veer as my papa' and scream and shout, 'Mujhe Veer papa chahiye'...ROFL

CVs will not show Tapasya to end up mad.

The reason is when Tappu was brought back from the basti by Jogi, they played this famous sloka that describes an ideal wife:

Karyeshu Dasi, Karaneshu Manthri;
Bhojeshu Mata, Shayaneshu Rambha;
Roopeshu lakshmi, Kshamayeshu Dharitri;
Satkarma Nari, Kuladharma Patni

According to the Hindu Mythology, the six criteria of an ideal wife:

Works like a servant, Advises like a minister, Feeds like a mother, makes love like a nymph, is as beautiful as Lakshmi, and forgiving like the earth.

I was wondering why they are playing this at the back ground for Tapasya when she does not satisfy any of these criteriaConfused and these suit only Ichcha. But after seeing the fake pregnancy turning real, it is obvious whom the CVs are favouring.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattudreamz12shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
please , tell me ur joking ? that sloka is used on her ?? cvs please respect ..............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cosworthkid007

science is for ameteurs.

Jeeta jaagta tapasya ka saboot.

Doosra mahina

teesra mahina

ROFL u mean shez going 2 deliver a healthy baby in 3rd month whoz sustainable 2 live for the next whatever num of years....Shocked

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ladybird9

wht nonsense, tap is going mad as per this story....no bacha will say haaa even when born...LOL

Tapasya has got special powers..have you forgotten?LOL...First she faked the pregnancy and said that the baby is kicking in 3 monthsWink..Then she stared long and hard enough at the tasveer of Veer and ...tattadaannnn...the fake turned real even though Tappu could not realise it in spite of being an educated and devious minded , modern, Ms. Perfect girl.Clap...Now they are trying to apply commonsense and telling that she got this tukra due to her antics on a half dead, unconscious guy looonnnnggggg backConfused...If all this can happen, then this miracle baby can shout from her womb, 'Yes mummy, I will call Veer as my papa' and scream and shout, 'Mujhe Veer papa chahiye'...ROFL

CVs will not show Tapasya to end up mad.

The reason is when Tappu was brought back from the basti by Jogi, they played this famous sloka that describes an ideal wife:

Karyeshu Dasi, Karaneshu Manthri;
Bhojeshu Mata, Shayaneshu Rambha;
Roopeshu lakshmi, Kshamayeshu Dharitri;
Satkarma Nari, Kuladharma Patni

According to the Hindu Mythology, the six criteria of an ideal wife:

Works like a servant, Advises like a minister, Feeds like a mother, makes love like a nymph, is as beautiful as Lakshmi, and forgiving like the earth.

I was wondering why they are playing this at the back ground for Tapasya when she does not satisfy any of these criteriaConfused and these suit only Ichcha. But after seeing the fake pregnancy turning real, it is obvious whom the CVs are favouring.

this story is  misplaced in many angles n so r the slokas, they hardly mean anything...except 2 fool around..n make u nervous.Embarrassed so dont u worry..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

please , tell me ur joking ? that sloka is used on her ?? cvs please respect ..............

If in doubt, please see the episode where Jogi brings Tapasya back from basti, holding her hand and supporting her lovingly...Another thing I don't understand is always some one or the other, like Jogi, Divya or Nani are holding and supporting and walking with Tapasya as though she is a small 9 month old kid which will fall if not supported, or like in the movies where a bride is shown to a groom for marriage...ROFLROFL.They want to portray her as a helpless damsel in distress, who is wronged by one and all and who should be rescued by the heroShockedROFLROFL.Little do they know that the hero and the heroine should be rescued from the vamp and not vice- versa and they want to change the universal orderROFL

Edited by hermoinee - 19 January 2011 at 11:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkdaisy

in this serial day by day cvs are showing their insanity!!!!!LOL

very true...murdering science...AngryOuchShocked
Angry
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

wen bachha will b born d next moment he will ask...............hey dudes who is my actual dad..........ROFLROFLROFL
ROFL absolutely,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8shivani9

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

taps bolegi , the day i know , will tell u , mean while u see that uncle sitting over there , his name is veer , senti fool u call him dad , he will write his will on ur name , now go run towards him

hilariousROFLClap

Edited by hermoinee - 19 January 2011 at 11:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

Go to top