Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Ab jaldi Bhi karo!!!

cue1 Senior Member
cue1
cue1

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I love Maan and Geet as much as everyone on here Big smile 
But i think i speak for most people when i say that they should hurry up with the wedding. I mean phere tho jaldi hone do. i want to see the suhaag raat and life after marriage. I love the way their doing the wedding lekin kasam se yaar meine ithni lambi shaadi aaj tak nai dekhi. I want to see they start of their married life soon
Yaar kitne dino se forum par suhaag raat ke topics likhe gaye the kya tum logo ko suhaag raat ka intezaar nahin hai?/ ROFLROFLROFLROFLTongueTongueTongueTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29bangaloresAbsoluvblackb28

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Dear...hum sabko HOTTTT SR ka intezaar hai..Wink..Lekin pata nahi humein kya dekhne ko milega....Tongue

Yes But I too definitely wanna c many cute romantic passionate after marriage scenes...Wink..For example...

> I want to c MAANEET in the classic Kitchen romance where Geet is , maybe cooking something ( aur kneading the dough), naughty Maan enters, holds her waist from behind, both thier hands mixing the dough, & Maan getting naughty...Wink

Guys do share ur fave wanna c MAANEET scenes after marriage track:...Smile

cue1 Senior Member
cue1
cue1

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
@Absoluv
I know what you mean that scene would be awesome.
I just hope that nothing happens to the baby now and that everything is fine
 wanna see the kitchen scene
And a scene where maybe Geet's bump shows slightly and maan is forcing her to eat food and like making sure she doesnt get up. Or maybe of them shopping for baby stuff.

haiiiiiiii Geet and Maan just make me melt Big smileBig smile
You know i got exams next week so im supposed to be revising, lekin kya kare yaar mujhse raha nahin jaataEmbarrassedLOLLOLEmbarrassedTongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
@ Cue: I know what MAANEET can do to u...So please do ur revision FIRST & best of luck for your exams dear...Study hard & u'll surely pass with flying colors...all the best...Thumbs Up..

BTW I have watched the MAANEET scenes in today's episode atleast 7 times already...its always on....Wink...Me tooo Seriously wanna watch that Kitchen romance...PLEASE CVs...I think I shud open up a post on that topic & get input from other MAANEETians...what say ???

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
OFFCOURSE! we all want tosee a passionate SR of MAAANEET,''LEYKING JIS TARHA SAY CV MAANEET KEY SCENE MAIN AA SCENE FIT KAR RAHAY HAIN MUJHAY LAGTA HAI SR BHI UNKI HI PHELEY DIKHAENGEY''.WAISEY BABAJI NA KAREY K AISA HO,DESPARATELY WAITING FOR MAANEET INTIMATE SCENES BUT I THINK CVS ARE TEASING US BY DOING THE TRACK LONGER AND WITH AA SCENES.
cue1 Senior Member
cue1
cue1

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
@Absoluv
Thank you dude and inshallah i will pass
I dont want to have to fail and not be able to go uni CryCry
And you should definitely open a new topic
Id love to see what peoples opinions areWinkWinkWink

@Tazeen_29
I get what oyu say about shoving the Annie Arjun scenes half way through the Maan Geet ones, but i guess its part of the story. And i dont half mind them Tongue

Lekin mujhe lata hai ke CVs ko aik pura episode sirf Maan aur Geet ki suhaag raat ko dena chahiye WinkWinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

tazeen_29

ruslana Goldie
ruslana
ruslana

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
OFFCOURSE dreeeemmyyyyyyyyy S R     YAP ONE EPI 4 SR coz 5min maan geet ko utake lanika 5 min ek dusrey ko dekneka  5 min galey laganeka pura hogayaROFL

Edited by ruslana - 19 January 2011 at 1:49pm

tazeen_29

cue1 Senior Member
cue1
cue1

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Lmao soo true...aur waise bhi Maan to hamesha Geet ko apne baahon mein utatha hai...suhaag raat mein kuch special hona chahiye...mein to bas 18 saal  ki hoon mujhe nahin bata kya lekin kuch to hona chahiyeWinkWinkWinkTongueTongueEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top