Pratigya

MKAP'S SEND OFF FOR KALPANA

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
I have yet to watch today's epi, I wanted to post this yesterday - I feel like in their own way they are all saying their bye's to Kalpana through Kesar.

The way SS spent sometime with her one to one - showing her love and care...joota hi sahi..but there was that moment.
How he told Shaktia to spend time with her.

How Shaktia has been behaving nicely with her ..again joota hi sahi...but just showing that tender moment.

Daadi having her sit near her lap, and loving her.

Amma giving her the one to one.

Arushi (sorry naz) she came to say sorry and it was like a farewell.

Althhough these were important parts in the prog - buh I feel there is like a sweet send off to Kalpana in their own way.

Kriya's especially - Krish's needs to be seen.

DID U GUYS FEEL THIS ASWELL.?

Dosa.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I got the same feeling too.   Joota hi sahi, but the thakurs bade her farewell in their own lovely way!

What made me laugh was when Prats said she wanted to go to the station with her, and u cud tell Krish wouldn't want to get up early in the cold weather to go with them, poor thing, after the hard day he had, playing cards with T n C๐Ÿ˜†

If u haven't watched today's yet, i won't give anything away.
Pia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Totally agree with you! Awesome post di...was very necessary.....For me no one can be Kesar except for Kalpana....even though she said little she said everything ๐Ÿ˜† that was such a filmy line๐Ÿคฃ....Sorry but you no wt I mean

Gna miss her loads!!! All the best for the future!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya Carishma i also felt like that. they all r saying good bye to her. ya it was touching when u see with that angle.it felt like that. i thought they will do something for her in the sets for Kalpana but nothing. BTW carishma what do u think abt kesar track? i think they will end up kesar. she will die or something. We will be stuck with this YKW in the TN ( beacause of the jodi poll in star plus of shakti and her i feel tht) i want to dare the Cv's if they have the guts they should show divorse or send YKW back to her house and she marry someother. but i doubt it will happen. she has so much influence in Cv who ever is getting her favor behind the scene.
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suk4

I got the same feeling too.   Joota hi sahi, but the thakurs bade her farewell in their own lovely way!

What made me laugh was when Prats said she wanted to go to the station with her, and u cud tell Krish wouldn't want to get up early in the cold weather to go with them, poor thing, after the hard day he had, playing cards with T n C๐Ÿ˜†

If u haven't watched today's yet, i won't give anything away.

hheheheh i watched it, will let u know my thoughts in food for thought.
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pia9

Totally agree with you! Awesome post di...was very necessary.....For me no one can be Kesar except for Kalpana....even though she said little she said everything ๐Ÿ˜† that was such a filmy line๐Ÿคฃ....Sorry but you no wt I mean

Gna miss her loads!!! All the best for the future!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I know am gonna miss her aswell - she was fabulous.
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laks76

ya Carishma i also felt like that. they all r saying good bye to her. ya it was touching when u see with that angle.it felt like that. i thought they will do something for her in the sets for Kalpana but nothing. BTW carishma what do u think abt kesar track? i think they will end up kesar. she will die or something. We will be stuck with this YKW in the TN ( beacause of the jodi poll in star plus of shakti and her i feel tht) i want to dare the Cv's if they have the guts they should show divorse or send YKW back to her house and she marry someother. but i doubt it will happen. she has so much influence in Cv who ever is getting her favor behind the scene.

i think they will keep kesar on - buh if shaktia goes to jail - will there be a kesar still?

carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: myLuvShahid-ji

i m gonna miss kalpana๐Ÿ˜”

Same here mate
hussainramso thumbnail
I never thought of it that way but I always have trouble looking at the big picture. When you put if that way it does fit and makes sense ............ A tribute to KB. I like it !
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yummimommy

I never thought of it that way but I always have trouble looking at the big picture. When you put if that way it does fit and makes sense ............ A tribute to KB. I like it !

hehe, yah, i thought they were all having their one to one moment with her - especially shaktia. had her in the room for 3/4 of the show. ๐Ÿ˜†