India-Forums

llExclusiveDesignsll[Open] Update Pg7 (Page 2)

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Beautiful Creations,P! Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverFlames-

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Great work love Penelope one :D

-SilverFlames-

-SilverFlames- IF-Rockerz
-SilverFlames-
-SilverFlames-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi_sahni

congrats on ur first gallery sanju...Hug...all siggies are amazing.....simply outstandingClapClap!!!!!!waiting for next update now.....DO PM meWink

Aaaaw Thankooo Arshi.. =)) Thanks for all your support.. Hug

Originally posted by Dew-drop

Conratz Sanju  on ur first gallery ....
Awesum creations ..... love them all .....

Thanks Shabz! =)) Embarrassed Glad you liked them :D

Originally posted by nikita_88

Congrats on your first gallery Sanju!

OMG you are a BruCas fan as well, oh I love them!

Your creations look great!

Thanks Niki..! =)) Yep mee love BruCas.. =) One of the best TV couples ever.. Cant believe they weren't endgame!! Im still going down with this ship lol.. Hate Leyton! Hate Brulian!! AngryLOL Sooo wished Lucas would come back for his pretty girl.. EmbarrassedCry but eeerrghhh she married Julian..Ouch

Glad you liked the creations tho! =)
Originally posted by Shahara3

amazing creations Sanju Clap

Thanks Shahara! =))

Originally posted by akki-rockstar

hey sanju..congo on ur gallery dr..luvd ur siggies....keep rocking!!

Thank you Swati Di.. Hug Aap Hi Ka Ashirward hai.. Embarrassed

Originally posted by rpmenon

Beautiful Creations,P! Thumbs Up

Thenkoo Mummy Goose.. Hug Heart

Originally posted by fuzzyface

Great work love Penelope one :D

Thenkoo Fuzzy!! Penelope one is one of favourites.. lol..  

ramsha_002

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Sanju LOL It is all because of what happened in Real Life between Chad and Sophia, its a damn shame that BruCas had to pay the price for it Ouch I know same here, I love them and it should have always been them!

-SilverFlames-

-SilverFlames-
-SilverFlames-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Sanju LOL It is all because of what happened in Real Life between Chad and Sophia, its a damn shame that BruCas had to pay the price for it Ouch I know same here, I love them and it should have always been them!
Stupid Chad for cheating with PARIS HILTON..Angry I dont really like Sophia anymore either since she's been with Austin..Silly If only they got back together in real life too.. They were so much better together in real and reel.. LOL And yep, It should have always been them.. Can't believe how the writers made out that they didnt even exist.. It was friggin destiny!! She was the one.. ROFL Idiots.. I stopped watching the show now but hearing Brulian got married was just urggh!! Goodluck to the show hey.. Atleast Nathan&Haley are still there.. *fingers crossed*
nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Sanjana23_

Stupid Chad for cheating with PARIS HILTON..Angry I dont really like Sophia anymore either since she's been with Austin..Silly If only they got back together in real life too.. They were so much better together in real and reel.. LOL And yep, It should have always been them.. Can't believe how the writers made out that they didnt even exist.. It was friggin destiny!! She was the one.. ROFL Idiots.. I stopped watching the show now but hearing Brulian got married was just urggh!! Goodluck to the show hey.. Atleast Nathan&Haley are still there.. *fingers crossed*

I know what you mean but I love Sophia and Brooke still I think Brooke deserved the happy ending though it should have been Lucas after everything you just think she is amazing after all the heart break and everything. Yeah I am not keen on her and Austin either but I still think she is amazing!

NaLeyDay DreamingThey are too good and Jamie! Blushing I love that kid!

-SilverFlames-

-SilverFlames-
-SilverFlames-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Update! =))

I will not be updating for some time now as I am going on holiday! I will be back in March, but not sure when I can post any new creations.. :D

Feel Free To Use

Arjuhi [1]

Love this couple soooooo friggin much! Just caught up with all the episodes till date and OMG.. I just love them. Season1 was awesome but Ekta has really created the magic again.. Loved this scene so siggie.. Blushing

Hritik&Kareena[2]

^^ These two are my favourites. Love them together&indivually.. Heart There chemistry is simply awesome and hope they come in more films together.. Its been toooo long since they worked together..

Preeto&Kaka [1]

Was watching Mohabbatien some days ago and just loved these two.. everytime I see them both Anupum&Archana they just make mee smile whether they are Mr.Malhotra&Miss.Bergenza of KKHH or Kaka&Preeto Of Mohabbatien! They rock!! =))

Kala Icons [7]

For All The Kala Lovers.. =))

SRK&Kajol.. [1]

Awesome Jodi.. :D and I loved this scene in K3G.. Sweetooo's.. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahara3fuzzyfaceramsha_002ammoosDew-dropnikita_88minuu

-SilverFlames-
-SilverFlames-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _Sanjana23_

I know what you mean but I love Sophia and Brooke still I think Brooke deserved the happy ending though it should have been Lucas after everything you just think she is amazing after all the heart break and everything. Yeah I am not keen on her and Austin either but I still think she is amazing!

NaLeyDay DreamingThey are too good and Jamie! Blushing I love that kid!
She does deserve to be happy but I guess OTH just changed so much.. She's not the same Brooke, like s7 just ruined her for mee, she turned into another Peyton whiny and sad! Ouch and all cos of Julian... Someday maybe..LOL Naley, Brucas & Jeyton.. The way it should have been.. LOL  
I Heart Jamie.. That kid is like the cutest little kid EVER! ROFL and NaLey the strongest couple to go thru sooo much and still survive..

nikita_88

Go to top