Radev

SanRaj

Dhoni&Yuvraj

Posted: 12 years ago
Next Update Will Be: 

-SanRaj
-Loads More Disney Icons
-NaLey&Jamie
-(Making Exception For JeyTon..(I Really Dislike Peyton But JeyTon was Love so Will Be making some Siggies on them)
-Derek&Meredith
-More P&P-1995&2005
-MammaMia
-Edwella..

AnyMore Suggestions? Cause I will be holiday till June30th So loads of free time.. =)) 
awww sanju.........u r making me nostalgic with ur sanraj n sanjivni update!!!!!!!πŸ˜›awsome update....n p.s....missing u too dear....πŸ€— luking forward to ur next update~~~~~~πŸ˜ƒ

n gud news bade acche lagte ho will be on air by may...so meet u on the forum...πŸ˜‰
Edited by Arshi_sahni - 12 years ago
yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! loved to see shanky-smriti! Such a cute,simple&mature couple.Love them.watch the videos i sent,and tell me,P.I want to know what you think.😊

Love this update!
Big Disney fan here! Just soooooooooooooo cute! The Beauty and the Beast one will have to be my favorite out of them all!
And the Pride and Prejudice one is soooo well done! The style you used is fantastic, love the cute heart brush and the coloring!
And the Dhoni and Yuvraj is just totally gorgeous. Such an "awwwwww, how cute!" moment captured there.

Great update Sanju πŸ€— Loveeeeee everything, but the Beauty and the Beast icons have gotta be my favs, soooooo cute 😍
P,I got the PM,but not able to reply.It seems the PM service is under maintenance.I will write back,when its back on.Alright? πŸ˜Š

edit:  check now.😊
Edited by rpmenon - 12 years ago
Sanju - sorry for the late reply.

All lovely - great siggies, my fave has to be SANRAJ and Pride & Prejudice, Beauty & Beast ones r cute too
DM/Mr Darcy/Beast remind me of the same character πŸ˜† ego-arrongance-romantic πŸ˜†

πŸ‘
Thank you everyone for your lovely comments.. I will reply to all of them in a while.. =)) 

Update

Okay so I am back with an update.
Have been making these over the last few days and no they are not what my list said but just random.

[Icons] 

Random [7]

Disney [15]

Sophia Bush Siggies [4]

^^ She is just so beautiful.. I'm not really a fan of her anymore but she is just amazingly pretty and is still B.Davis who is one of TV's best female characters. =))

OTH Picspams [3] 

Naley/Brucas/Jeyton

^^ Best scene.. I cried so much.. </3 when I rewatched it the other day.. I wish they were Endgame.. =((

^^ Still going strong, love them and so glad they didn't get messed up.. =) I hear S9 may start with either a death or divorce for these two. Please NO! :( Its not fair to ruin the last thing that is good. I don't watch OTH anymore but knowing these two are still together reminds mee of Brucas and hope they loved Naley! Plus they have two beautiful kids now! 

^What a cliffhanger! Love.love.love. This is what Brucas was. Pure Love. and pain.. My 3rd Favourite episode of all 1-5 OTH.. ❀️ 

Brucas Siggies [5] 

[Heartbreaking] ^Cries.. =((

^ Didn't like how this came out but posting anyway.. yes! he is the guy for Her! Not Julian.. [:X]

^^ Sophia at her bestest ever. Best acting.. If anyone hasn't seen this scene.. [even if you don't watch or have never seen OTH] do watch it.. It is phenomenal.. {The reason we love Brucas: For the amazing speeches} 

^Season5.. The last PROPER season with Brucas.. =(

Need I say More?? =(

ChopiaSiggie[1] 

=(( Heart </3 aching.. 
Wish they didn't divorce.. Wish they were still together..

... Cont Next Post.. >> More.. =))