Suspicious Anu (Page 3)

Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

Originally posted by Mages

even i have the confident that anu will do something and stop the marriage.....

i hope the divorce papers which he gets the signed from taani comes out fake and its only property....that will stop the marriage...because being a married women...taani cannot married another man when her husband is alive...

i am sure there is a trump card to save taani.......

i have my whole confident in my anu...he will save his wife from all the monster...including his bitter brother too

I'm surprised yaar that you're including Robi in the monsters...you love Robi!  Though I guess he is not the same Robi as before...hopefully he realizes everything in the present (since he's allegedly supposed to have a hand in their separation) and brings TaAnu together Smile

well yaar you get me wrong...i guess i wrote half because i was sleepy...LOL
i love robi even now if he is in grey shades i love him equally.... just that i am not supporting him to revenge taani...but he is my sweetheart i can't help it but sit down and see what he is upto

the word monster is used for riteish and nupur...sorry i can't trust nupur at all...not even a single bit...i am not moved by her friendly gesture to taani...neither her selfish love for anu...till she doesn't brings out the truth that she is responsible for robi-mouli breakup...ananya's death.....i am not trusting her a single bit at all...no ways

LOL You had me a little worried there...I still love Robi too and just wish he wouldn't blame Taani for everything...I thought we got over most of the Taani blames in Ganguly house.
I miss the happy and undisturbed Robi so much...the least the CVs can do for us now is show us some more Robi-TaAnu flashbacks from happier times

Yeah, I won't forgive Nupur until she comes out clean with all her wrongdoings...if she was truly sorry for everything then she would have the guts to tell Ritesh that she had been the one that paid Gulabo to open her mouth because apparently now she has understood the true meaning of love...so shouldn't she also make a sacrifice by telling the truth to everyone?  It shows that she is still selfish even though she is not running after Anu anymore

bhagii10 Senior Member
bhagii10
bhagii10

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
hope evrything gud should happen
Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Honeymoon ney ussey sab bhula diya ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL

Main bhi soch rahi thi ki yeh suspicious Anu ko kya hogaya...achanak phir se romantic hero ban gaya aur sahri suspicions bhula diya...oof yeh Anu bhi na!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lubz.TaAnu

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
the makers shd lay more stress on this part that anurag getting suspicious day by day
& i wish instead of romantic TaAnu scenes they shd show Anurag getting suspicious & working as a detective

if the makers r gonna show an overdose of TaAnu scenes then we all cud smell the danger that the makers r surely gonna do sumthing very bad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tejy_Kumari

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

Originally posted by Soaps1

Honeymoon ney ussey sab bhula diya ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL

Main bhi soch rahi thi ki yeh suspicious Anu ko kya hogaya...achanak phir se romantic hero ban gaya aur sahri suspicions bhula diya...oof yeh Anu bhi na!
yeah he shd not b in so much of romantic mood
anurag just wake up & sense what that devil is upto OuchOuch
Gunjan. IF-Dazzler
Gunjan.
Gunjan.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
i hope onu saves Taani from marrying ritesh coz if the marriage happens he'll leave no stone unturned to ruin TaAnu's life.......
                           ONU rush,save your TAANI
                             coz Taani apki patni haiDay Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index