Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Suspicious Anu (Page 2)

Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

even i have the confident that anu will do something and stop the marriage.....

i hope the divorce papers which he gets the signed from taani comes out fake and its only property....that will stop the marriage...because being a married women...taani cannot married another man when her husband is alive...

i am sure there is a trump card to save taani.......

i have my whole confident in my anu...he will save his wife from all the monster...including his bitter brother too

I'm surprised yaar that you're including Robi in the monsters...you love Robi!  Though I guess he is not the same Robi as before...hopefully he realizes everything in the present (since he's allegedly supposed to have a hand in their separation) and brings TaAnu together Smile

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
i hope anurag will find and stops the marriage
xaratrisa Newbie
xaratrisa
xaratrisa

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
 I feel the one who will separate Taanu will be robindo and not ritesh i have that feeling
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

Originally posted by Mages

even i have the confident that anu will do something and stop the marriage.....

i hope the divorce papers which he gets the signed from taani comes out fake and its only property....that will stop the marriage...because being a married women...taani cannot married another man when her husband is alive...

i am sure there is a trump card to save taani.......

i have my whole confident in my anu...he will save his wife from all the monster...including his bitter brother too

I'm surprised yaar that you're including Robi in the monsters...you love Robi!  Though I guess he is not the same Robi as before...hopefully he realizes everything in the present (since he's allegedly supposed to have a hand in their separation) and brings TaAnu together Smile

well yaar you get me wrong...i guess i wrote half because i was sleepy...LOL
i love robi even now if he is in grey shades i love him equally.... just that i am not supporting him to revenge taani...but he is my sweetheart i can't help it but sit down and see what he is upto

the word monster is used for riteish and nupur...sorry i can't trust nupur at all...not even a single bit...i am not moved by her friendly gesture to taani...neither her selfish love for anu...till she doesn't brings out the truth that she is responsible for robi-mouli breakup...ananya's death.....i am not trusting her a single bit at all...no ways
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaratrisa

I feel the one who will separate Taanu will be robindo and not ritesh i have that feeling

well for me both are equally responsible.....now i just want robi to know the truth that his baudi is not responsible for anything at all
-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I have a very strong feeling that Onu will get to know the truth, sooner or later.. nd then he will save Taani from that creepy riteish Day Dreaming
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hoor-

I have a very strong feeling that Onu will get to know the truth, sooner or later.. nd then he will save Taani from that creepy riteish Day Dreaming

yaar tere mooh pe ghee shakar....i hope aisa hi hoEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Honeymoon ney ussey sab bhula diya ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tejy_Kumari

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index