India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Suspicious Anu

Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Day by day I'm trying to find more reasons for how Ritesh-Taani marriage will not happen because we all know....

"Onu Taani ka pati hain"

From the end of today's episode, it seems like Anu is starting to suspect that some kind of exchange occurred between Ritesh and Taani that resulted in his bail...I'm hoping Anu will turn detective Anurag and stop everything...aur yeh Taani is sometimes a buddu...if she recorded her conversations with Ritesh on her cell phone, which she could have easily gotten the idea from Ritesh's (non-realistic) recording, she would have proof against Ritesh for blackmailing and would also have proof that Ritesh has proof of Anu's innocence therefore clearing Anu's name...I still can't seem to understand where the CVs logic goes when they are coming up with tracks; I would find more interest in TaAnu duping Ritesh in his own plan (kind of like Premeer outsmarting Viren and his brothers near the end of Kis Desh) rather than Ritesh-Taani marriage...which I will never accept even if it does happen.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

suecShaily.deeps07manasi_31-Hoor-Meehak.-Ramya-sita11

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
 i think anu will find the truth and saves taani its my only hope

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tejy_Kumari

Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

i think anu will find the truth and saves taani its my only hope

I'm sure he will...you could see things clicking in his head when he was looking from Ritesh to a clearly disturbed Taani...can't wait to watch angry and protective Anu when he discovers everything Day Dreaming
Nikita_David Goldie
Nikita_David
Nikita_David

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
even i have a feeling dat our Onu wil turn to be detective anurag ganguly and fin out ritesh's plans and he and taani together wil send ritesh behind d bars..

Tejy_Kumari

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Anu will soon try to get it out of taani herself...and when he gets to know the truth...thab aayega the real mazaaWink...i cant wait to watch how he made himself taani ka one and only pathiDay Dreaming and saved from this creep ritheshDead

Tejy_Kumari

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
no tere liye fan wud accept that monster ritesh getting married to our angel taani
taani is only n only anurags wife
yeah from todays episode we r getting hints that anurag is getting suspicious wid the behaviour of taani for that monster ritesh
by the way why nupur is mumb
why she not being shown worried for taani n all !!!

Tejy_Kumari

Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Very true Deeps. Tab mazaa aayegha Day Dreaming.

Yuup I agree, I think tomorrow's epi may be of Onu trying to find out why Taani's being elusive with him and hopefully there'll be TaAnu scenes along the way Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

And then maybe at the end of Friday's epi Onu will find out and then the CVs will leave us with a weekend of torture.

But dekhte hain...let's see what happens.

Tejy_Kumari

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

even i have the confident that anu will do something and stop the marriage.....

i hope the divorce papers which he gets the signed from taani comes out fake and its only property....that will stop the marriage...because being a married women...taani cannot married another man when her husband is alive...

i am sure there is a trump card to save taani.......

i have my whole confident in my anu...he will save his wife from all the monster...including his bitter brother too

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhagii10Jenny_BarbieTejy_KumariLubz.TaAnu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index