Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Anyone feel bad for Haseena today? (Page 4)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I felt bad too..and actually liked the fact that haseena is concerned for Abhay (whatever vampire are supposed to be......)..and I want a intense scene for ABHIYA tomorrow..as chilz has told in another post..We are starving for Abhay & Piya scene's yaar..COME ONEmbarrassed

I say bring on the Abhiya scenes too..its been like a week since the kabutar sceneSmile! But I really don't see that happening tomorrow..unless I'm very very wrong...which I have been known to be...I suck at predictionsCry! Anyhoo...felt bad for Hasu today..yes!

hey dear if you are proved wrong for not having Abhiya scene ...then its a good thing na..??LOLWink..just kidding..dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxine

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by madmaxine

I felt bad too..and actually liked the fact that haseena is concerned for Abhay (whatever vampire are supposed to be......)..and I want a intense scene for ABHIYA tomorrow..as chilz has told in another post..We are starving for Abhay & Piya scene's yaar..COME ONEmbarrassed

I say bring on the Abhiya scenes too..its been like a week since the kabutar sceneSmile! But I really don't see that happening tomorrow..unless I'm very very wrong...which I have been known to be...I suck at predictionsCry! Anyhoo...felt bad for Hasu today..yes!

hey dear if you are proved wrong for not having Abhiya scene ...then its a good thing na..??LOLWink..just kidding..dear...

Haha..true. Mujhe laga romantic Abhiya scene. If its Abhay screaming at Piya..thats totally on for t'row, in my mind. Though, again, I could be wrongBig smile!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
haseena was appeared insulted and hurt to me..god..abhay was rude to her..the way he threw tht you are not my mother on her face...we all know tht haseena has showed concern for abhay in past...she does care for him a lot...ok...i understand..she threw this stupid party on the day metz died...tht was insensitive of her..bt then..it's been 200 yrs..it's time abhay gets out of his past...
bt we can't blame abhay either..piya is driving him mad...like he has lost it completely...and piya keeps playin hide and seek with him...he is gone case right now...i hope the torture ends tomo yaar...and abhay and piya both get back to their senses...i want abhay to know tht it was piya who was doin all this asap....piya deserves a tight slap from abhay..
hopefully tomo they will show abhay-piya confrontation...and no more stretching
and yes i want abhay to apologize to chand and especially haseena...

Edited by kiranni - 19 January 2011 at 2:50pm

madmaxine

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

haseena was appeared insulted and hurt to me..god..abhay was rude to her..the way he threw tht you are not my mother on her face...we all know tht haseena has showed concern for abhay in past...she does care for him a lot...ok...i understand..she threw this stupid party on the day metz died...tht was insensitive of her..bt then..it's been 200 yrs..it's time abhay gets out of his past...
bt we can't blame abhay either..piya is driving him mad...like he has lost it completely...and piya keeps playin hide and seek with him...he is gone case right now...i hope the torture ends tomo yaar...and abhay and piya both get back to their senses...i want abhay to know tht it was piya who was doin all this asap....piya deserves a tight slap from abhay..
hopefully tomo they will show abhay-piya confrontation...and no more stretching
and yes i want abhay to apologize to chand and especially haseena...

Yes. I agree, she was hurt and humiliated that he said that. Lets all hope Piya gets her just desserts tomorrowSmile..vunnn...tight slap! like you said. I too think Abhay shd apologize to Haseena. She may have been insenstive throwing the party on that date, but the underlying motive was genuine..damage control! She is dead scared of what Abhay's Piya/Maithili fixaton is going to do to them. The werewolves are beckoning too!
Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
I felt bad for her. She is so caring towards him.

madmaxine

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
I felt, bad for her, when she was telling that to ChaandDisapprove, she was sadUnhappy

thats y she even went to hit AbhayLOL, who has become very ziddi these daysDay DreamingLOL

madmaxine

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
I felt bad 4 haseena.

May be she care 4 abhay

madmaxine

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
yes all episode are filling episode, but what we do see fake aphiya scene abhay don't have love for piya she is only matz copy nothing else, what ever he has done for piya that is all is a charity case. papper dance and some other abhiya scence are just "khana purti"  we can say,  "pyar ki  ye ek kahani only for abhay and matz, piya should move on and accept kabir's love did you watch kabir was so tense for piya, he  was searching for piya in madly way, "but ahay ko koi bhee farak nahee pad raha tha, wo waha par hai ya nahee, he said only one thing "its none of your bussiness, agar matz uske ko question put up kartee to wo kya, matz ko bhee wo hi reply deta nahee na. piya should  raise some respcet for her self and for love feeling, i think she is insulting kabeer's love feeling in this way.

and what we can say for haseena he ought not to do this thing with haseena after all she is so affectionate with abhay.

Edited by usha786 - 20 January 2011 at 3:05am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index