Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Anyone feel bad for Haseena today? (Page 3)

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

i think she is hurt little bit
thats why she said "dekha kaise baat ki usne"
don't know abt chaand bt she cares 4 him......

bt all of then r equally responsible 4 2days incident......

Yeah.. I too felt she was hurt when she said that. All said and done, she played no mean role in today's incident...so I guess she needs to be held accountable too. As for Chaand...he's as cold as the actual moon. Not inhabitable..no oxygen, no water...in general...uninhabitableSmile, and in this case, slightly intolerable...though I do love his neck movementsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Whatever little emotion that Haseena is capable of as a vampire and whatever her definition of feeling- she did feel hurt and humiliated by Abhay's sudden snapping of ties.

Chaand and Haseena are not Abhay's parents but they have covered a lot for him. Abhay was unreasonable today but Piya has driven him to the edge of insanity , so am not judging him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

natashumadmaxineRitzie

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Whatever little emotion that Haseena is capable of as a vampire and whatever her definition of feeling- she did feel hurt and humiliated by Abhay's sudden snapping of ties.

Chaand and Haseena are not Abhay's parents but they have covered a lot for him. Abhay was unreasonable today but Piya has driven him to the edge of insanity , so am not judging him.

Agree with everything you said there...Haseena def felt a pinch when he said that to her. As for Abhay, he's totally not to blame...everyone involved (mainly P!) has pulverized his emotions to the extent that he is losing it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

natashuRitzie

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I did. Even though she may seem like an insensitive heartless women who doesnt care about others. She does share a bond with Abhay. A strange kind of bond. Not a typical emotional mother-son bond. But sort of an attachment. They have been togther for so many centuries that its natural to bond. And when you have been with someone for so long and they say some thing like that, its bound to hurt. Yes even to an insensitive person like Haseena.

Nice post hon. :)

madmaxine

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I felt bad too..and actually liked the fact that haseena is concerned for Abhay (whatever vampire are supposed to be......)..and I want a intense scene for ABHIYA tomorrow..as chilz has told in another post..We are starving for Abhay & Piya scene's yaar..COME ONEmbarrassed

madmaxine.Jane..

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

I did. Even though she may seem like an insensitive heartless women who doesnt care about others. She does share a bond with Abhay. A strange kind of bond. Not a typical emotional mother-son bond. But sort of an attachment. They have been togther for so many centuries that its natural to bond. And when you have been with someone for so long and they say some thing like that, its bound to hurt. Yes even to an insensitive person like Haseena.

Nice post hon. :)

Yeah...agree. She does share a bond with him. I believe they care for each other..though they don't show it overtly. Thanks for liking what I saidBig smile!

Ameres

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I felt bad too..and actually liked the fact that haseena is concerned for Abhay (whatever vampire are supposed to be......)..and I want a intense scene for ABHIYA tomorrow..as chilz has told in another post..We are starving for Abhay & Piya scene's yaar..COME ONEmbarrassed

I say bring on the Abhiya scenes too..its been like a week since the kabutar sceneSmile! But I really don't see that happening tomorrow..unless I'm very very wrong...which I have been known to be...I suck at predictionsCry! Anyhoo...felt bad for Hasu today..yes!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I said that??!D'oh
Ok, I am craving for AbhIya scenes but I can't believe I said that. I'm hoping to get one tomorrow, though. Pia escaped from Chandeena thanks to Kabir (finally, we got a good look at that guy! The only thing I liked about the episode was him!). I hope Pia doesn't escape from Abhay's clutches. I hope he catches hold of her and gives her a piece of his mind. I know it will not be the most romantic thing to watch but I really want this scene! Plus, it's time Abhay gets to know that he is neither hallucinating nor is Maithili backOuch

madmaxineTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index