Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Anyone feel bad for Haseena today? (Page 2)

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I don't think she was hurt..she is not his real mother..and they are living together just that no one can find out their true identitet...

IF she realy caried..she should help abhay and not try to slap or punch him for mentioning mithali....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxinepyar-ishk.Jane..

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
well i 2 felt sad 4 her bt not 4 Chand
he was alwz cruel 2 him...
Haseena has shown her care 4 him earlier bt whatever they did by throwing party on Mitz's death anniv. was not so good

so Abhay can't b blamed 4 all this....
they know what Mitx means 2 him then 2.......
this is insane yaar.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxine

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Vampires are supposed to lack emotions right? for sum reason these vamps all feel anger. But the issue is insensitivity is common in the Raichands. Abhay has bared the brunt of this too many times on Maithali and Piya haunting him. Everytime they've told him Metz is dead or forget Piya rather than listen to his pain. Raichands don't care. But today Haseena is upset for Abhay throwing the truth of them not being his real parents  is not Abhay being mean is it and what parents lunge to attack their children. Good job Abhay has powers Haseena was stopped in time. Violence does not cut it 

Edited by matwamango - 19 January 2011 at 11:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxinepyar-ishk

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Well, if Haseena was really that caring she would've never been so insensitive towards the Maithili issue, no.1. No.2, when I made a post yesterday questioning their insensitivity, I was told that vampires aren't suppose to 'feel' anything. So if Haseena can't be sensitive, she can't be hurt either, right? Lastly, more than 'hurt' she appeared 'offended' to me, like Abhay had pinched her ego. So, conclusion is that I did not even for a bit feel bad for Haseena RaichandApprove

P.S. I love your 'Pia flavoured chutney' line!ROFL Pia is surely dead tomorrow. I hope she can't escape from Abhay! Abhay jhhadoing her will be worth a watch! Plus, I don't want Abhay to continue hoping that Maithili is back. That'll only hurt him furtherOuch

Hmmm. OK..well..I don't know if she can/cannot feel. If she can't..good for her..'cos he was rude! Which is not to say it was his fault...he really has been played like a violin by Piya and to some extent, Chaandeena. So, who can blame him for cracking under the pressure.

Yeah..I hope Piya gets what she deserves tomorrow. A pinning against a wall, a good loud talking to...the works. And if he throws it in her face that she can't ever replace Maithili, she deserves that too!
madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

I don't think she was hurt..she is not his real mother..and they are living together just that no one can find out their true identitet...

IF she realy caried..she should help abhay and not try to slap or punch him for mentioning mithali....

Hmm. OK. I guess I am in the minority here..which is fine..Smile! I like the discussion thats happening..very insightful.

kaushiki9

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

well i 2 felt sad 4 her bt not 4 Chand
he was alwz cruel 2 him...
Haseena has shown her care 4 him earlier bt whatever they did by throwing party on Mitz's death anniv. was not so good

so Abhay can't b blamed 4 all this....
they know what Mitx means 2 him then 2.......
this is insane yaar.......

Yep..I too felt bad for her and her only. Chaand is cold and manipulative, methinks.Yeah..the whole party on Metz's death anniversary..very insensitive..agreed. Plus Piya mata being all Miss Marple doesn't help either.

kaushiki9

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
i think she is hurt little bit
thats why she said "dekha kaise baat ki usne"
don't know abt chaand bt she cares 4 him......

bt all of then r equally responsible 4 2days incident......

madmaxine

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Vampires are supposed to lack emotions right? for sum reason these vamps all feel anger. But the issue is insensitivity is common in the Raichands. Abhay has bared the brunt of this too many times on Maithali and Piya haunting him. Everytime they've told him Metz is dead or forget Piya rather than listen to his pain. Raichands don't care. But today Haseena is upset for Abhay throwing the truth of them not being his real parents  is not Abhay being mean is it and what parents lunge to attack their children. Good job Abhay has powers Haseena was stopped in time. Violence does not cut it 

Whether vampires lack emotions, I dunno. They seem to have a dearth of sensitivity, certainly. Was she going to attack him, or slap him? Anyways, thats a minor detail...mere semantics, if you will. Violence certainly doesn't cut it...hopefully Abhay will remember that when he finds out it was P all the way. (I kid, I kid..he could never hurt her. I know!)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index