India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Anyone feel bad for Haseena today?

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I did! She looked a little hurt when Abhay threw that "you're not my mom" at her. Abhay is being completely unreasonable. Haseena has shown concern for him in the past, and he for her. There was a bond between them..of sorts. So, I felt bad for her. Both Chaand and Haseena have shown immense patience with their rebellious "son" Abhay, I think. I hope he says sorry to her once he finishes making Piya flavored chutney to go with his evening meal. Big smile Your thoughts?

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliPriyaThakurhumna77cutemugPrateekshmonsoonlove**Sonia**nehnehnejinatashu-Doppelganger-0o.Leah.o0TOTAL-ROMANTICAttractiveAdya-Nymphadora-Ameres-SMay31-TheBlackJaguarwidaremosalsa

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I felt bad for Haseena too when Abhay said that. But I am no mood to blame solely Abhay for that. I think it's circumstances and there are more than one person responsible for those circumstances.

Pia, for her own reasons, interfering and threatening vampire lifestyle, Chandeena for not considering Abhay's feelings about the day atleast, Abhay being overwhelmed under the love and circumstances. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-madmaxine

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Personally Abhay is not to be held accountable for any of this coz Chandeena weren't listening ti him at all and Piya is playing devils advocate is worsening Abhays state of mind.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arri-spy06saphira7988madmaxine-Doppelganger-

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
even i felt bad for d hot mom haseena.....though she is not d biological mother of abhay yet she is attached to him as she is living wid him since ages nd keeping in mind her right as a mother she raised her hand on abhay also but  he simply said dat she was not his real mother nd deep inside her heart she definitely felt bad!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988madmaxine

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

I felt bad for Haseena too when Abhay said that. But I am no mood to blame solely Abhay for that. I think it's circumstances and there are more than one person responsible for those circumstances.

Pia, for her own reasons, interfering and threatening vampire lifestyle, Chandeena for not considering Abhay's feelings about the day atleast, Abhay being overwhelmed under the love and circumstances. 

Good points..all of 'em. Definitely, Piya has a large role to play in this, and as you said Chaandeena for being inconsiderate.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Well, if Haseena was really that caring she would've never been so insensitive towards the Maithili issue, no.1. No.2, when I made a post yesterday questioning their insensitivity, I was told that vampires aren't suppose to 'feel' anything. So if Haseena can't be sensitive, she can't be hurt either, right? Lastly, more than 'hurt' she appeared 'offended' to me, like Abhay had pinched her ego. So, conclusion is that I did not even for a bit feel bad for Haseena RaichandApprove

P.S. I love your 'Pia flavoured chutney' line!ROFL Pia is surely dead tomorrow. I hope she can't escape from Abhay! Abhay jhhadoing her will be worth a watch! Plus, I don't want Abhay to continue hoping that Maithili is back. That'll only hurt him furtherOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988madmaxinewidapyar-ishk

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Personally Abhay is not to be held accountable for any of this coz Chandeena weren't listening ti him at all and Piya is playing devils advocate is worsening Abhays state of mind.

True...agreed. You know, I thought only of Haseena when I made this post, because just this morning I was having a conversation with a friend about how I could never be rude to my mom 'cos she would be so hurt. I guess that stuck in my head. You guys have said stuff I didn't consider.

saphira7988

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

even i felt bad for d hot mom haseena.....though she is not d biological mother of abhay yet she is attached to him as she is living wid him since ages nd keeping in mind her right as a mother she raised her hand on abhay also but  he simply said dat she was not his real mother nd deep inside her heart she definitely felt bad!!!!!

Yep..thats what I thought too. She seemed hurt. But maybe like chill out said, its just her ego thats hurt..I dunno. I feel like she does care for Abhay. Anyways..we'll see.

saphira7988

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index