Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellyB thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG the vid was so cute

DD just looked so adorable while drinking, the way she kept at it until the shot was ready and sat back on guru's lap β˜ΊοΈ

loved the pics and yeah it was a given that DD is the naughty one amongst the 2, shes so lively and bubbly and she seems to be rubbing off on guru too πŸ˜
Edited by ShellyB - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
GEET
@SABA @EVERYONE Criticism has never been an issue... Creating negativity is!!! If you say so and so is bad and you don't like this track and that - it is perfectly ok!!! Saying so and so looks like a beggar and should start begging on the ...streets IS NOT OK!!! Saying the editing is not good is OK... Saying that the editor is an imbecile is NOT OK!!! Saying that the director and CVs are idiots IS NOT OK!!! Name calling NOT DONE!!!Creating VMs and pohtoshopping pictures to reflect the spirit of the show is ok! Disfiguring pictures of actors and crew in a derogatory fashion NOT OK!!! If ALL that you can think about while you are on this page is CRIBBING, then please feel free to move on! I am sure you can find better use for your time!

PLEASE TRY AND UNDERSTAND THAT THIS SHOW RUNNING IS IN OUR BEST INTERESTS TOO!!! WE ARE NOT OUT TO SHUT THIS SHOW!!! IF THINGS ARE HAPPENING ON THE SHOW - THERE ARE A MILLION REASONS FOR IT - MOST OF WHICH CANNOT BE SHARED ON THIS FORUM! WE LOVE THIS SHOW AS MUCH AS YOU DO!

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ash
in tht dining pic.. thy are gurti..no BD's...GEET admin confirmed it wen someone asked about it...

Cute_Ash thumbnail
GEET
Ok... Please feel free to copy and paste my last update wherever you feel like!!! I don't think I am going to post such a long update in a long, long time!!!

Nissar is not well - he mostly sits quietly by the monitor - speaks in whispers to ...the director on set... And keeps having black tea for his throat!!!
Cute_Ash thumbnail
GEET The marks on her face are technically called "Zebra lines"... While shooting video, they appear on overexposed areas of the picture!
Cute_Ash thumbnail

LOL

This is how it's done
this is wat you see

MaanKiDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers,
Devi
Jadee777 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much awesome pics.😊
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

They have their majboori too..If they show Maaneet all the time GC-DD will be exhausted so to gain sumfin we have to lose sumfin..our eyess lol tht is why Cvz have no choice but to show us NE-Err-jun chiknagiri...Yes ofcourse UTUBE zindabaad🀣

True, but why not show other things like maybe Romeo trying to woo Tasha, are maybe Manishaa trying to flirt with Adi πŸ˜† and Adi falling for Pinky, that would be so much better, why not show Brij actually getting thrown inside the Jail and his aag baboola face LMAO πŸ˜† Maybe show Dadi remembering Vicky on this special occasion, or Maan's parents, i find it so weird how no one has mentioned the Parentel and the long lost brother  Damn, they could actually show Meera and Dev as well! talking about which, where the HELL are they ?? πŸ˜•