India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

so sad!

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Finally, RR's true colors have been exposed... by Ratnesh bhaya!!! Didn't think that this would happen so soon!
The whole scene was heart wrenching.... specially when R said  with a broken voice "ek maa apne bete ki saath esa kaise kar sati" . CryCryCry
What a brilliant performance from both MIK and Aruna Irani!The whole scene was so emotional and both well portrayed the betrayed son and the a heartbroken mother!
R has decided to leave the mansion, the biggest decision he made in his life I think, and G who had no option than to follow him... I like the helpless RR who begged G's help stopping her son from leaving the mansion... vain attempt!
R and G have gone leaving behing them a broken family CryCryCry!!!!

I add that this had to happen...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvsupastarLadyZaibOrientalDancer-Ria-VasusenaRadheya

pink gurl Senior Member
pink gurl
pink gurl

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
iam very happy taht RG left now they will by themselves without the saazish Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980VasusenaRadheya

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Yes Pink girl... I am so happy too! They'll leave their own life now..... and hope this situation will help our R tofall for our G!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
What'll they eat ? They'll leave like Adam n Eve in a cave . BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index