CVs say: pleaaaaase sympathize with Tapu baby - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
No one can forget her crimes shivani, even now she is crying for her own reason and for something which is not willing to take her , she is worse than kid , and u dont sympathies with ppl who cry for others destruction , veer barbad ho jayega
Originally posted by ladybird9

🤣 too gud Farah..🤣 tht female does not deserve any sympathey given her record of henious crimes,btw whoz got unstable memories 2 forget all tht she did..definately not us...😳

😆no matter if she cries till eternity stiilll no one apart from CVs can sympathize with the murderer cum rapist cum dayan😆
Originally posted by intruderfast

i know par this one is good,
its inspired from twilight, so its interesting,

yess its a good one, charu told me abt this soap abt 3-4 weeks back...
when all veecha fans become ''ghajni''s then they can forget the past n show sympathy on taps baby, even she cries rolling on floor then also it looks only like nautanki🤢🤢nothing more than that, n what is that asking that  baby "" maa ko papa se milaoge naa betaaaa""" it was very artificial exactly like her  in ut
Tapasya stands right inside a mandir and tells the biggest lie ever a woman can say.
She once again betrays her parent's trust, she plays with the emotions of a bereaved mother and now just because she has suddenly become really pregnant why will we sympathize her.

the more she crys the more i am getting irritated

oh why they r showing these overdose tapni
so boriiiinngggg
ignore her , u got satya 😆
Originally posted by JustJ

ignore her , u got satya 😆

just so that we dont ignore her... they showed 8min of VeeCha-satya-sachi.... and 15 min of Taps howling...
everyone got fed up of seeing Ichcha cry so they stopped her and started with Taps crying ... proving that whatever happens the crying wont stop... god knows whom they will show next crying when everyone is fed up of taps crying ... 😕
Damini is in line.......

15mins , of tapni 😆 why am i not surprised
Originally posted by cjs369

just so that we dont ignore her... they showed 8min of VeeCha-satya-sachi.... and 15 min of Taps howling...
everyone got fed up of seeing Ichcha cry so they stopped her and started with Taps crying ... proving that whatever happens the crying wont stop... god knows whom they will show next crying when everyone is fed up of taps crying ... 😕
absolutely charu,
iccha nahin toh tappy sahi,
but tappy crying sucks big time, it looks more like bhediya howling 🤣