Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

The history!

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Hey!

I heard in yesterday KMH episode that Arjuns Dadi.. Says to Rashi that she wants to see Arohi.. After Rashi tells her what happened to Arjun.. She says that history has repeated itself again.. What history? Have I missed something?

Ooh.. And is this Dadi nice? Just wondering. She seems nice but I remember a few episodes ago.. I think it was during Rashis baby shower.. Arohis Dadi was saying things that made me assume she wasn't a nice person.. But to be honest.. She doesn't seem that bad Embarrassed Lol.

And yepp.. I know we're really behind Unhappy

Thank you in advance! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.KMHarshraviLindaxXxrasika_DSAnkitaKaran

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Arjun's dadi is very nice and she cares for n loves arjun a lotEmbarrassedand coming to the history its not cleared till now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LindaxXx-X-NeeNee-X-

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Aww okie! Thank you! 
Glad to know Arjuns Dadi is nice! Was worried that she wouldnt be Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.KMHarshraviLindaxXx

LindaxXx Goldie
LindaxXx
LindaxXx

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
but for now as they are married nothin ll come except love ofcourse after we see some bitter btn them...but dont worry as they are married nothin ll happen bad :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Yep! Hopefully! I dont wanna see any horrible moments between the two of them! But im sooo glad that they're married! I know they didnt get married in the right way and it was probably really upsetting for Arohi (Havnt been shown the episode here yet Unhappy but im just soo glad she got married to ARJUN and not that "kabuter" CHEEKU! Lol.

I hope we see loads more funny moments of Arjun and Arohi! Arjun wont be able to be mean to Arohi.. He loves her deep down! And the same goes for Arohi lol.

I hope we get to see those funny Arjuhi scenes we saw at the beginning of this season again LOL all the "taqraar"

This is gonna be good to watch! Just hope its not too sad Embarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index