India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Chadeena truth trangad Miya fun

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Why there is no analysis of today's episode? Missing pocos brilliant analysis and aditi's iconified post. Ok so madam Piya hide herself in Abhay's wardrobe and listening all things. Haseena mummy went to held Abhay's neck. But stop here abhay held her hand and said no dont dare. U are not my real mom. (May be his real mom wasn't that hot) Haseena got angry itni hot mom par chlaya.LOL But dont know what prob with abhay. Why he went to fight with Kabir. Here Angad and Shaurya had challenge who to draw a moustache at T(Her experiment T pe hi hoti hai. Camp pe bhi Misha T ko gobar lagane keh rehi thi)Of course Angad won after all Misha helped him. I know what Shaurya will tell . I dont want to go date with Tracker so I lost intentionally. Here Piya mam came to the outside of the house where Chaand locked her(Smelling power bapas aa gaya). But why Abhay was searching for Piya rather than Maithili.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988sushups--Nisha--Befikre

sushups IF-Rockerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
all was good in the episode but i am desperately waiting for the truth to be out
misha was awesome man she is back in action
and shaw i think his charms didnt work
while abhay  and foster parents scene was also well shot
abhay was not looking for piya i guess he just saw her but didnt see her dress as she was hidding so he assumed her to be pia

lets see how pia comes out of this mess

what doubt i had was regarding yesterdays episode
the whole birthday he was rude to pia but in the last part he was looking soo lovely dovely towards her direction and then later went back to flashback mode

and btw i really dont get madhu is she a fool....her husband got a call now so he can get it later also naa then how is she supposed to stop him from finding the truth.........hmmmm.....let me guess steal his mobile
which is quite impossible

Edited by sushups - 19 January 2011 at 11:09am
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Ya sush I couldn't understand abhay. Yesterday at the end he was lovey dobey to Piya and again today at the end he was shouting Piya Piya and why did he fight with Kabir?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sushups

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
nice post atleast u made me smile wid ur post todayThumbs Up.....frankly speaking.....i didn't quite like today's episode!!! i don't knw y but d spark nd d intensity was missing today!!!! i knw dat d truth about Chaandeena not being abhay's parents came out today but still i don't knw y but i didnot enjoy d epi todayUnhappy
sushups IF-Rockerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
well today the poor thing is upset with the situation cant blame him
maithli topic is a sensitive spot for him and pia is causing a big pain so its his bad mood which made him fight with kabir and also with his foster parents whom he had not spoken in such manner in all these years...this is what maithli brings out in him
what broke my heart in these days was that he behaved in his madness for maithli that pia doesnt even exist.............so how am i supposed to see that there is a possibility that abhay will love pia.....i just cant see it anymore it feels he is just in love with her face which also contradicts the previous episodes where he feels for piya
i really want this to wrap up as soon as possible
just bringing in maithli has left everyone confused about the present as well as the future
i really want the answers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sanchita--

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index