Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Hum-ThePower...TheStrength (Page 93)

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Zeenia I am happy dey r not potraying Toasty as Maham. D relationship Toasty shares wid her Devar is adorable. Plus now Ved who was against Toasty earlier has also seen her goodness only person left is Pashu who hates women due to his bitter experience.

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
I need to collect links of MV. Will do it aaj hopefully =))
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Priya all set to get hitched!
STARONE.IN

Maryada Lekin Kab Tak? is all set for Aditya and Priya's big fat wedding. For Priya, it's a dream wedding and she feels lucky to have found her husband in a wonderful man like Aditya who loves her unconditionally.

STARONE.IN

She also considers herself blessed to have such loving in-laws.

Amidst all the wedding preparations, we spoke Priya, who said, "I can't wait for the big day. I want to thank God for giving me a second chance at life. It's a dream wedding for me. I can't wait to start a new life with Aditya, who loves me unconditionally & has stood by me at all times."

An excited Priya also added that the haldi ceremony was coming up. "I know that Aditya has planned something special. A few days back I met my to-be father-in-law, who was very loving and gave me his blessings. I am lucky to have such loving people as my in-laws."

Talking about her expectations she said, "There will be expectations as I will be the daughter-in-law of the Jhakar family which means a lot of responsibilities." As for her wedding gift for Aditya she says, "I have a surprise planned, but I don't want to ruin it for Aditya and the audience."

The marriage ceremony will kick start in the coming week, but what will happen when Priya comes face to face with her molester Brahmanand who she realizes is actually her father-in-law? Make sure you tune-in to watch the drama unfold in Maryada ..Lekin Kab Tak every Monday to Friday at 11.30 pm only in STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Friday, January 21, 2011
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
BRBBBBBBBB
zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
hello guys...may i join in?Big smile
Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
If am not wrong, Priya was about to get married long ago na?....abhi tak shadi kaise nahi hui?Confused
Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
* knock knock * is someone there?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

Go to top