Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Hum-ThePower...TheStrength (Page 91)

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

HelloooooooooooHugHug

Aaiye padharaiye Shruti Ji...... Hug   Hug  Hug  Hug LOL LOL LOL

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Shru did u watch Mukti bandhan n TMKOC .....LOL   LOL  LOL

I love the girl Devki man!!!! she is so cute....Day Dreaming 

And brilliant acting by Shiv subramanium as IMV.....Clap Star

TMKOC i loved that Methi ka laddoo scene....ROFL ROFL ROFL And Jetha tore Iyer's pocket....ROFL And i think yest was Popat lal again finding a Bride for him self....ROFL
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Did anyone see PC's Dabang avatr in Zee Awards? Promo is out on channel.
nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeenia

Shruuuuu!!Hug

Here you go kritz!

IT'S A TOUGH CALL

Subhash K Jha

Karan Johar wants a younger actress to be paired with Madhuri Dixit when she appears on his show. Is spoilt for choice

All of Madhuri Dixit's fans are eager to hear the announcement of her film, meanwhile the actress who flew all the way from her home in Denver to Mumbai to judge the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, seems to be in no hurry. For now, she has agreed to serve as brand ambassador for a food channel ( FoodFood).

An intention She will also be seen on Karan Johar's TV show. The host mentioned at a filmy do that he intends to bring Mrs Nene on his chat show Koffee With Karan, wondering whom he should pair with her on his show. Since that fateful evening Karan's phone has just not stopped ringing.

Constant calls Says a source, " Every A- Lister actress from the post- Kareena generation has called up Karan expressing a keen desire to be on the show with Madhuri. KJo is going batty fielding all these ' Main Madhuri ke saath baithna chahti hoon' calls . So much so that now as soon as he sees a hottie's name flash on his BlackBerry, he knows what the call is about." The Koffee host laughs, " I can't say I'm amazed by Madhuri's popularity.

When I decided to invite her on my show I didn't know that her popularity seeps down right to the youngest of Bollywood. I am very keen to bring her on with one of the younger actresses. But I really don't know whom to zero in on. It's a really tough call." As for being on Karan Johar's chat show, Madhuri is fine with any co- guest. Just like she never minded who her co- star was ' Anil or Sanjay Kapoor.

Last heard, Karan had zeroed in on Sonakshi Sinha to partner Madhuri on his show.

Thank u Zeenie...HugO wow Sonakshi To appear with Madz.....I hope Salman was also there with them......Embarrassed Embarrassed
blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
guyz wil be back l8r

bye
nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Originally posted by *Shruti*

Did anyone see PC's Dabang avatr in Zee Awards? Promo is out on channel.

Nope pls post the link to the video...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

I saw TMKOC. Rite now also that show is airing. Every Mon-Fri v have reruns of old epi of d show. Rite now dey r showing Karry wala epi where Popatlal has gone fida over her =))

Saw MB. Devki's character is strong. Everyone from IMV family likes Devki except IMV and Vaibhav.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

Go to top