Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Hum-ThePower...TheStrength (Page 63)

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Taanya is a beautiful, intelligent and multi-faceted computer science student in Mumbai. As she is about to pass out of college, her parents begin to talk about her marriage. That's when she tells them that she likes a boy called Tej and wants to marry him.

Tej also loves her but is reluctant to accept the proposal because of a problem in his family. While he does not want to cheat her by keeping the truth from her, he is scared of losing her if he tells her about his family's problem. His friends try to convince him that every family has some problem so he need not even mention it to Taanya.

Finally, when Tej and Taanya's families meet, there seems to be no problem and the proposal is mutually agreed upon. A grand wedding takes place and Taanya arrives in her sasuraal. The moment of shock come when all the rituals and ceremonies are over and the guests are all gone. Taanya realizes that Tej's household is full of men, just men. All the chachis, mamis, buas etc who attended the wedding had all gone and she was the only woman in the house.

Taanya does not know how to handle this. Though in college days she was never uncomfortable among boys and she grew up with a brother, this was another feeling altogether. A life always surrounded by only men – all strangers to begin with – looks unimaginable. She stays put anyways but within twenty four hours she realizes that these men are like pebbles on a beach – all different from each other and rubbing each other sour. She realizes that each one is difficult to deal with. If one wants omlette for breakfast, the other wants halwa. And as if this was not enough there is a sasurji who is kind of a hitler and a chacha sasur who is a hitler-hater. An old dada sasur is also there to make matters worse.

Taanya's despairs as she realizes that she needs to play the warden of a boy's hostel where the boys ranged 60 to 12 in age groups. Taanya gives up, accuses Tej of cheating her by not telling the truth and leaves the house.

She returns to her maternal home, only to find that her brother and bhabhi all packed and ready to leave the house and her mother crying. Taanya's bhabhi does not want to take the responsibility of her in-laws and hence she moves out of the house with Taanya's brother.  And before a shocked Taanya can utter a word about her own problem, her mother tells her that a woman, like a needle is supposed to stitch a family together and not break it. She asks Taanya to always keep her family together and never do anything to break it. Taanya has no alternative and she returns – determined to face the challenge.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..-Fatima-

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeenia

Originally posted by DJ..

Hai meri aankhen aankhen................... Ouch

But the comments HILARIOUS ROFL

whose bright comments were these .ROFL

DJ the black ones were Harshus and  the red ones were mine!!Embarrassed

Harshu if no one wants the PM dont send them!! Just send them to me! We'll both have a good laugh!!
LOL
Aur nikammi Reets ko to bilkul mat bhejhna!!!LOLLOL

bhejo par warning ke saath bhejo.............. .the contents are harmful to one's eyesight ......... and please keep a bucket handy ..........if you feel like puking looking at the gobar ...........ROFL
sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Originally posted by sajni786

KAL.........beetein huwe kuch pal....Yaadon ki zanjiron mein quaid....jispe hena koi zor.....jiska hena koi hal....

KAL.........aane wala kal....jiski na hi koi disha....na koi dal....phir bhi karte hum uski aarzoo.....uski gal.....

AAJ.....muthi he jo bandh tumhare.....jisko bana sako tum apne sar ka taaj.....jiski hukumat tumhari bass mein....jispe kar sako tum raaj....

Toh kyu hum iss KAL-AAJ aur KAL mein.....AAJ ka maza nahi lete??? Kyu iss AAJ ko uski sahi jagah nahi dete KAL ki baat karke????

ShilpuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuHugHug

Aanewala Pal Jaanewala Hai Ho Sake To Iss Mein Zindagi Bitaado Pal Jo Yeh Jaanewala Hai Ho HoEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

shruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu HugHugHug

I just wanna say...........I love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..........ur smses has been such strength for me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Reshuuuuu - Tere mood ko kya hua ???
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Have i told u guys i simply love Ashutosh Rana?BlushingBlushing
he is one of the finest actor we have in industryEmbarrassed

DJ..

blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Hai meri aankhen aankhen................... Ouch

But the comments HILARIOUS ROFL

whose bright comments were these .ROFL

DJ the black ones were Harshus and  the red ones were mine!!Embarrassed

Harshu if no one wants the PM dont send them!! Just send them to me! We'll both have a good laugh!!
LOL
Aur nikammi Reets ko to bilkul mat bhejhna!!!LOLLOL

bhejo par warning ke saath bhejo.............. .the contents are harmful to one's eyesight ......... and please keep a bucket handy ..........if you feel like puking looking at the gobar ...........ROFL

mujhe toh ___________+ teen maiya's===== pukesLOL
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

Originally posted by *Shruti*

ShilpuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuHugHug

Aanewala Pal Jaanewala Hai Ho Sake To Iss Mein Zindagi Bitaado Pal Jo Yeh Jaanewala Hai Ho HoEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

shruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu HugHugHug

I just wanna say...........I love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..........ur smses has been such strength for me

ILY 2HugHug

sajni786

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by subia-17

Originally posted by .Angel

Aree Angel why are you angry ..............you are an Angel angels don't get angry
zeenu please be kind enough to show DJ why I am so mad at u tonight pleaseeeeeeeeEvil Smile

i m scared 2 even ask 2 show it 2 meLOL
and don't forget to show Subia too cos we don't wanna make feel left out now do weEvil SmileROFL

For someone who couldnt stand the pics your making sure the whole world gets them!!LOLLOLLOL

Subia i sent them!!LOL

Subia ............if you love your eyes don't see the PM LOL

but read the commentsROFL
HAHA how is she gonna read the comments without seen those things huh?ROFLROFL

Go to top