kokila in the alley - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by simran15

If Dhaval marries Kinjal, it will be all the same scenario Koki-urmi-rashi-gopi-hetal-kinjal n all the men at office except parag in baa's room or in the mandir................SNS needs some expansion in it's storyline, more characters introduced....................spice it up a bit.........................romancing the leads.......................etc....................otherwise the serial will start to be monotonous.

may it be that someone listens to you... Amen
Originally posted by WintersBloom

What has Dhawal been doing at his Uncle's place all this time, for a man in India, i'm sure his not doing any housework, all though when Rashi visited Urmila, Urmi told him to fry the Bhajias otherwise, what does he do all day?

When he was introduced in the SNS serial, they said as Rashi got married he didn't come for the wedding, so what she's married why complain now marriage over and done with, why come now? Did he correspond with Rashi and find out the wealth of the Modi's? Was his intention to find a bride with Rashi's rich in-laws? Therefore, is this reluctance to marry Kinjal just play-acting, remember they did say he was greedy character.

i won't put it past Dhawal to be greedy... the way he looked at Gopi the 1st scene he came in, i could have smacked his face
Hey gals, my poor saasuma! And CM is chandni Mansion after my chandni, rashi..
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Hey gals, my poor saasuma! And CM is chandni Mansion after my chandni, rashi..

you wish....
CM is coal mine and its already got named while you were sleeping, so live with it
No way its chandni mansion.. Chand mera dil, chandni ho tum..

No way its chandni mansion.. Chand mera dil, chandni ho tum..

okkk then instead of being circumspect, we will call your sasuma's house name in full form
'COAL MINE'
CHANDNI MANSION.. Get real!

CHANDNI MANSION.. Get real!

i am living in reality, you are the one who is dreaming... wake up
I am awake.. Its past midnite at ur place.. No wonder!

I am awake.. Its past midnite at ur place.. No wonder!

huh... whatever... delusional BRAT...