Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

kokila in the alley

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
what was good enough for aham is not good enough for kinjal..LOL

kokila found a diamond in that alley way so why not now,  why as a mother she wanted the bestnbest LOL for her daughter.  But her own daughter has put her in a corner no options left.

To save herself kinjal will have to cause another twist like calling EleshjiBig smile(cvs i am giving you the heads upAngry)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fa.starcrmsupasana.diyasimran15-tellyaddict-.Verity.

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

kokila found a diamond in that alley way so why not now,  why as a mother she wanted the bestnbest LOL for her daughter.  But her own daughter has put her in a corner no options left.

To save herself kinjal will have to cause another twist like calling EleshjiBig smile(cvs i am giving you the heads upAngry)

you have a point there, but she can't take that diamond with her to polish it... thats what seems to me is her concern... Dhawal might be wonderful "without Urmi's influence" but if they continue to live there Urmi will closet the diamond in a cupboard and won't let it see the light of the day...

i may be wrong

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crms-tellyaddict-suk19.Verity.

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

Originally posted by fanbidaai

you have a point there, but she can't take that diamond with her to polish it... thats what seems to me is her concern... Dhawal might be wonderful "without Urmi's influence" but if they continue to live there Urmi will closet the diamond in a cupboard and won't let it see the light of the day...

i may be wrong

@bold....thats what Urmila made for.....Keeping the Diamonds (Gopi n now Dhawal) in closet and trying to prove her Coal Mine (her home) as Diamond Factory by showing off her own Material....

crmsupasana.diyasimran15suk19

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

i may be wrong

@bold....thats what Urmila made for.....Keeping the Diamonds (Gopi n now Dhawal) in closet and trying to prove her Coal Mine (her home) as Diamond Factory by showing off her own Material....

coal mine is a wonderful name for her houseClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-suk19

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

i may be wrong

thanx diya....so now we got another nickname...
CM....Coal Mine for Urmila's Small Mansion...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diyasuk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

i may be wrong

thanx diya....so now we got another nickname...
CM....Coal Mine for Urmila's Small Mansion...
Clap CM is  perfect  Urmi will closet the diamond in a cupboard and won't let it see the light of the day...  so true when it comes to Gopi.  At present not sure about dhawal,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
thats what suk... we are not sure of Dhawal, but even if he is good that would be his fate, if he doesn't move out of CM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
If Dhaval marries Kinjal, it will be all the same scenario Koki-urmi-rashi-gopi-hetal-kinjal n all the men at office except parag in baa's room or in the mandir................SNS needs some expansion in it's storyline, more characters introduced....................spice it up a bit.........................romancing the leads.......................etc....................otherwise the serial will start to be monotonous.

crmsupasana.diyasuk19.Verity.

Go to top