Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Will Abhay come to know Piya was Maithilee? (Page 2)

natashu IF-Dazzler
natashu
natashu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa2

Originally posted by natashu

I've never seen Abhay play with her emotions like this. He's been there with her, be it saving her or standing up for her.  

Ermm.....one example: tent scene, humiliation to its highest extent(while he could just walk off by saying, but i dont feel the same or something)....alike behaviour have happened several times.....he humiliates her and  seconds later takes care of her as she is the dearest thing in his life....anyone would be confused....and after repeated times get curious and consernable abt everythign related to him, specially cause of the strong bond......and this has been going from the beginning, and unless he isnt forced to somehow talk , he'll keep doing it.

I dont like whats going on, and want it to end, exactly as i dont like Abhays over and over humiliations.

Yeah, I do get what you mean. Although, Piya has been at it a lot longer than required. She should have stopped at one point during the party w/ the whole Maithali thing. The tent scene, just came to me! LOL

Abhay obviously does hurt her. But he does that to veer her off course, so that she doesn't land up where he fears she will; a dark dark world. Piya, on the other hand, tries the whole Maithali thing, pushing on off the edge, to figure out the whole Abhay-Maithali mystery. I don't think Abhay deserves this, is all I wanted to get across. (:

Edited by natashu - 19 January 2011 at 4:59pm

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by natashu

Yeah, I do get what you mean. Although, Piya has been at it a lot longer than required. She should have stopped at one point during the party w/ the whole Maithali thing. The tent scene, just came to me! LOL

Abhay obviously does hurt her. But he does that to veer her off course, so that she doesn't land up where he fears she will; a dark dark world. Piya, on the other hand, tries the whole Maithali thing, pushing on off the edge, to figure out the whole Abhay-Maithali mystery. I don't think Abhay deserves this, is all I wanted to get across. (:

i totally understand youSmile

honestly.....i feel the Birthday episodes and the maithali impersonating metz has been dragged way to much, monday and tuesday would have been enough, but seems like CVs like to torture us with the slooooooow track. some few hours and one night has been almost goin on for a week for the viewersWacko

well, yes neaither of them are fully right in what they are doing, and at some point neaither of them desereve how they are handling eachother.And abhays humiliation act was justified once, twice.....but not over and over again while he could clearly see how he behaves wont in any way make her disgusted or stay away.....its only broke her inside, and got her closer to him, yet, he repeated the beahviour.
Piya's act was not just for the abhay-maithali mystery,....whats important is that she wants to know it mainly for and cause of 'Abhay'....as she said several times, i need to know the pain you keep inside....and why you keep it?....here actions are not fully justified and wrong to some level, but well, thats Abhay and Piya for you....not following the rules, breaking any limits, to finally reach destination....to finally reach eachotherSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

natashu

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
pia is just playing with abhay's feeling..i think abhay will know atlast..that she is pia..according to the article,and he"ll definately will be angry with pia..abhay will never forgive pia..bt soon he might..forgive her..as he care about her..
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
hey dude yesterday i could not see any episode,  i could only see kabir was searching for piya and that time why abhay was angry with him and what was the conversation between then and regarding for what? can you tell me.
Dana_Bharati Newbie
Dana_Bharati
Dana_Bharati

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Just even i saw the Episode...now we know Abhay knew it that Piya was Maithilee....and i hope so he will forgive her one day!!! I can understand Abhay, that he will thats Piya paid for this....but pls, i will Piya and Abhay as a Couple, so im pray Abhay isnt toooo hard to her Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index