Will Abhay come to know Piya was Maithilee?

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow, nice episode.Today Piya came to know that Chandena are not Abhay's real parents. Loved the Tracker, Angand and Miya scene.. But at end was bit tensing... Abhay saw Piya in garden.. But she is in Maithilee's costume... I think he did not saw her completely as she was hiding behind the bush.. Due to think he will come to know that Piya fooling him as Maithilee...??
What do you think.. ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doris. thumbnail

Acoording to the article, No, Haseena will come and stop him before revealing abt the vampire thing:(

at least will get some close scene between them tomorrow, hopefully.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
yup!!! he will defo cum to knw about it nd dat is when he will make keema of piya๐Ÿ˜† desperately waiting to see dat scene!!!๐Ÿ˜†
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Actually initially I wanted Abhay to know its Piya was fooling and play playing with his emotion.. but looking at Abhay's condition.. I dont want Piya to get caught.. he will break down.. when he will know Piya was playing with his emotions for sake of truth... I wont forgive Piya.. so its okay if she does not get caught... but Somehow she shud stop playing this things...๐Ÿ˜ก
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want him to catch her red handed to ..come back to normalcy that Mythili has not come back BUT piya is his new Mythili ..and have some intense passionate scene between ABHIYA..yaar..I am kind of despo...๐Ÿ˜†
natashu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
From what I have managed to gather about both of their characters, I understand where Piya is coming from. But dressing up as Maithali to get some kind of a reaction out of Abhay went way over the line. I mean the guy is clearly baffled, confused, even more so hurt. And, having seen Maithali conjures up hope; which would be dashed as soon as he comes to know of Piya's doings. 

I've never seen Abhay play with her emotions like this. He's been there with her, be it saving her or standing up for her. But, she re-defines torture.

Like I understand Piya's curiosity about how she fits in w/ the whole Abhay-Maithali mystery, but conducting her own experiments to elicit some kind of an answer, on her part, was wrong!

I don't want to sit and discuss morals, but deliberately hurting someone, clearly cuts the list.  It's high time that Piya take a step back and look through a clearer glass. There's a LOT going on that goes way beyond her understanding, and she needs to slow down. I know that it would baffle anybody, considering all that she has come to learn so far. And, I do get that she wants to piece it all for herself, to get a clearer picture. But this is definitely not the way to go about it.

Abhay's got a painful past; hoard of memories that haunt him still today. It's been centuries for god's sake!

Yet, the pain doesn't even begin to lessen. I applaud him. How he manages to deal with Piya without having a breakdown, is something in itself. Having to deal with his beloved's doppleganger, and all things that come attached, it's a miracle that he didn't scream 'Maithali' already; which is what we witnessed in today's episode.

Once again, I don't hate Piya. But I don't exactly agree with her ways. She's coming on way too strong. 

When Abhay will come to know, which I am sure he will, sooner or later, it would be a wonder if he doesn't slap her for it. He's already told her to stay away from him. And, Piya not listening is a topic for another time.

Now, to end the post...I would like to say that I'm loving this show, in either way or case. No matter the track. Characters can frustrate, but at the end of the day, I think the show's got a great cast. I'm loving each and every character and the role they've got to play in the story!
Edited by natashu - 13 years ago
.dazzleme. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: natashu

I've never seen Abhay play with her emotions like this. He's been there with her, be it saving her or standing up for her.  

๐Ÿค”.....one example: tent scene, humiliation to its highest extent(while he could just walk off by saying, but i dont feel the same or something)....alike behaviour have happened several times.....he humiliates her and  seconds later takes care of her as she is the dearest thing in his life....anyone would be confused....and after repeated times get curious and consernable abt everythign related to him, specially cause of the strong bond......and this has been going from the beginning, and unless he isnt forced to somehow talk , he'll keep doing it.

I dont like whats going on, and want it to end, exactly as i dont like Abhays over and over humiliations.

but, at the end of the day.....its this ups an downs that makes abhay piya diffrent and more intresting to watch than typical charcaters....and beside their amazing chemistry and coact, its this different shades of them that keeps me hooked to the show:)

@topic......not Abhay, but according to article, haseena will come and tell him.
Edited by Melissa2 - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Repeated topic? Kindly check the forum for similar topics before posting. Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

natashu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Melissa2

๐Ÿค”.....one example: tent scene, humiliation to its highest extent(while he could just walk off by saying, but i dont feel the same or something)....alike behaviour have happened several times.....he humiliates her and  seconds later takes care of her as she is the dearest thing in his life....anyone would be confused....and after repeated times get curious and consernable abt everythign related to him, specially cause of the strong bond......and this has been going from the beginning, and unless he isnt forced to somehow talk , he'll keep doing it.

I dont like whats going on, and want it to end, exactly as i dont like Abhays over and over humiliations.

Yeah, I do get what you mean. Although, Piya has been at it a lot longer than required. She should have stopped at one point during the party w/ the whole Maithali thing. The tent scene, just came to me! LOL

Abhay obviously does hurt her. But he does that to veer her off course, so that she doesn't land up where he fears she will; a dark dark world. Piya, on the other hand, tries the whole Maithali thing, pushing on off the edge, to figure out the whole Abhay-Maithali mystery. I don't think Abhay deserves this, is all I wanted to get across. (:
Edited by natashu - 13 years ago
.dazzleme. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: natashu

Yeah, I do get what you mean. Although, Piya has been at it a lot longer than required. She should have stopped at one point during the party w/ the whole Maithali thing. The tent scene, just came to me! LOL

Abhay obviously does hurt her. But he does that to veer her off course, so that she doesn't land up where he fears she will; a dark dark world. Piya, on the other hand, tries the whole Maithali thing, pushing on off the edge, to figure out the whole Abhay-Maithali mystery. I don't think Abhay deserves this, is all I wanted to get across. (:

i totally understand you๐Ÿ˜Š

honestly.....i feel the Birthday episodes and the maithali impersonating metz has been dragged way to much, monday and tuesday would have been enough, but seems like CVs like to torture us with the slooooooow track. some few hours and one night has been almost goin on for a week for the viewers

well, yes neaither of them are fully right in what they are doing, and at some point neaither of them desereve how they are handling eachother.And abhays humiliation act was justified once, twice.....but not over and over again while he could clearly see how he behaves wont in any way make her disgusted or stay away.....its only broke her inside, and got her closer to him, yet, he repeated the beahviour.
Piya's act was not just for the abhay-maithali mystery,....whats important is that she wants to know it mainly for and cause of 'Abhay'....as she said several times, i need to know the pain you keep inside....and why you keep it?....here actions are not fully justified and wrong to some level, but well, thats Abhay and Piya for you....not following the rules, breaking any limits, to finally reach destination....to finally reach eachother๐Ÿ˜Š