India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

results are rigged to favour some contestants

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Past two eliminations on Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4, might have ruffled quite a few feathers especially after one of the evictees, Krushna Abhishek alleged that the results are rigged to favour some contestants. 

Yana's eviction, too, took everyone by surprise. Her choreographer, Salman felt that the judges came down hard on the duo and that they certainly were not the weakest of the lot. Surprisingly, weaker performers like Shekhar Sumanand Daya Shetty managed to outperform the better dancers on the show. Well, we've been told that Shekhar apparently is being favoured, as the channel plans to queue popular chat show, Movers and Shakers. 

If everything falls in place, the satire will make a comeback almost after a decade that catapulted Suman to fame after his unsuccessful run in Bollywood. "Shekhar is in for a long haul as the channel might bring back the popular chat show Movers and Shakers, hosted by Shekhar", reveals a source. "There were talks intermittently to bring back Movers and Shakers, but as far as I know nothing has been finalised yet," says Suman. Let's wait to see Suman shake the nation all over again. 

Read more: Movers and Shakers tipped to be back - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Movers-and-Shakers-tipped-to-be-back/articleshow/7312070.cms#ixzz1BVL267jp

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiBS

shorti21 Senior Member
shorti21
shorti21

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I don't know if this is the reason, but yes, the judges are favouring shekhar. Take for example his last performance, I saw minimal to no dancing, and yet, they were all saying he was improving. I don't get it!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aewaanjali10shivani003ArushiBS

-Rinki- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinki-
-Rinki-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Krushna & Yana getting eliminated was a total shock for me. I agree that all the participants or probably most of them are not 'trained' dancers but then its high time that we need to have some really good dancers on the show and do away with the sorta weak ones.
I'm not saying Shekhar is a weak dancer, He's improved a lot. But when compared to the others which also includes Yana and Krushna then yes, he is weak.

Yana and Salman were one of the best dancers in JDJ's history. I have no idea why the janta is acting so weird.
Why don't the people vote for the talented dancers? I know that Salman had an injury and he performed pretty bad THAT day, but we all also know that they can come up with a bang the next episode. Cool

All the best to Yana-Salman & Krushna-Robin for the Wild Card round :) Hope the audience actually get some sense into their heads and start voting for "good" dancers. Wacko & yes, the show needs to stop being so fake too :/
otherwise yeah, I'm still loving it. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aewa-desigirl-Anjaani_DastaanArushiBS

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
no wonder shekhars still there

disgustinnnnn
i always forward his act Dead

aewa

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinki-

Krushna & Yana getting eliminated was a total shock for me. I agree that all the participants or probably most of them are not 'trained' dancers but then its high time that we need to have some really good dancers on the show and do away with the sorta weak ones.
I'm not saying Shekhar is a weak dancer, He's improved a lot. But when compared to the others which also includes Yana and Krushna then yes, he is weak.

Yana and Salman were one of the best dancers in JDJ's history. I have no idea why the janta is acting so weird.
Why don't the people vote for the talented dancers? I know that Salman had an injury and he performed pretty bad THAT day, but we all also know that they can come up with a bang the next episode. Cool

All the best to Yana-Salman & Krushna-Robin for the Wild Card round :) Hope the audience actually get some sense into their heads and start voting for "good" dancers. Wacko & yes, the show needs to stop being so fake too :/
otherwise yeah, I'm still loving it. LOL
i dont think theres anythin to blame the public about .. public is smart and knows .... just cuz of judges gives low marks to one tht doesnt mean public will follow them LOL tht was funny .. we arent tht dumb to blindly do wht judges do .. i actaully feel apart from remo janta is smarter than the judges over there LOL cuz all they do is either copy remo or be partial and go for expressions looks costume LOL

and then they say janta is biased .. ths first biased ppl here are the judges apart from remo sir
 im damn sure janta voted for salman and yaana ALOT more this time ... we know the votes had to compensate the low marks... script writers Angry
shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shorti21

I don't know if this is the reason, but yes, the judges are favouring shekhar. Take for example his last performance, I saw minimal to no dancing, and yet, they were all saying he was improving. I don't get it!

I completely agree!!! His partner was doing 80% of the dancing. I didnt see much improvement. I get it was Mads special but even then I would say they were OVER-SCORED! Mahi was better than Shekhar.... I feel she deserved to get higher marks than him fosho
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
ok so this proves it....UGH dumbo SonyDead now I feel bad for the judges because they know they should give him less marks but they have to bc then their paychecks wont be signed

but one thing I dont understand is HOW in the wide world has Shekhar's show got to do with him winning JDJ???OuchConfusedConfusedConfused if it was so popular back in the day then it will be popular now right?? so why this big conspiracy against the GOOD dancersOuch

Edited by Tani91 - 19 January 2011 at 5:12pm

Anjaani_Dastaan

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
can't believe that ankita lost against Daya who performed badly last time and ankita one of the top scorer!! and judges marks has no value??

Go to top