Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Forum requests/questions... Please input!! (Page 5)

yasharan.love Goldie
yasharan.love
yasharan.love

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

I love rooj's idea of the cartoon characters.. It's gonna be fun!! And can I suggest one thing, veena can we plz have a caption contest?? Embarrassed I really would love to have it.. And I don't know abt the picture hunt, I would like that too..   Embarrassed

I know I know you might have had these done ages ago, but as it's gonna be one year, we can have it again?? Can we??

And @Yasharan.love I thought the magizines were continuing.. Did they stop?? Confused
they didnt , but we havent had any new editions fr quite sometime now....

ps. it's poojaBig smile

Edited by yasharan.love - 26 January 2011 at 1:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21rafia 24rooj-i-Veena-

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Oh ohk Pooja.. I thought it comes out in few months time.. But Yh if it has been stopped then I would also like it to restart.. Smile Btw Nattie here.. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24rooj-i-Veena-

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

For the list I have:

OS/ SS contest.

Siggie Contest

Member Awards

VM competition.

Letter contest (this is something we did on another forum)

RBO Quiz

Caption contest

Picture contest

Cartoon Character thread

Picture hunt.. (can you elaborate on it please)

As far as RBO Express.

DD is the one that puts it together every two weeks.. we haven't had one since December. It is lot of hard work and DD loves to do it but has to really push for member participation and that is not cool that she has to do it every time. We need more member participation for the RBO Express it just seems that the same members have to participate due to lack in initiative from other members. Hence RBO Express is on a break right now until we really see a good urge for it.

I will talk with her regarding restarting it during the one year anniversary of the show.. I know she is very busy at work right now and may be by then she would have some free time for it.

Edited by -Veena- - 26 January 2011 at 2:53pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanak_Fanrafia 24WooHooHaha21destinyloverooj-iisomers

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Oh ohk I will.. But I guess the picture contest is there which is kind of the same idea.. The picture hunt is basically where you ask the members to pm the person in charge of the activity, only one either ShaNak, RaSam, SS, or any one picture that they think was the best in this whole year according to them.. And then the person in charge will put all the pics up and ask for members to vote.. So whichever one gets the most vote will be the winner.. I would say it's kinda the soggy/banner contest but here it would be the original picture not the mixture of different pics.. I hope you get what I mean??

rafia 24destinyloverooj-i

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
veena a massive request can u please update the ff/vm thread so that all the new writers and vm makers work is there and thus we wont have to searcg through pages to find them.

WooHooHaha21destinyloverooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
BTW for the Picture contest we can have like try to guess the picture too...where if we changed the picture like made it fuzzy then people can guess what that picture(s) is or are and whoever comes close would be announced a winner...

and I liked Pooja's, Nattie's, and Rainy's ideas...

Edited by rooj-i - 26 January 2011 at 10:10pm

WooHooHaha21destinylove-Veena-

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah, Rooj that will be an interesting competetion..

Btw I just had another idea.. Dont know if its gonna be nice or not, but I was thinking that we can have 'Continue the story'.. Its not a competition, I guess its just gonna be a game, where one person can start the story by one sentence and then other members keep adding one sentences each, carrying the flow of the show.. We have great FF, OS, SS patani aur kitne fabulous writers here, it would be fun to watch a mixture of their thinking.. All they have to do is continue the story with so many different people's takes.. And then finally we will land up with a new RBO story.. ??? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24rooj-iisomers-Veena-

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
no banner contest? ): I was looking forward to that!

and regarding the NL issue, we do have more members now..so I don't think member participation will really be a problem now. Ermm And as for DD being busy, maybe someone can take over for her in the time being and then she can start handling it again once she comes back? I really did enjoy the news letters, both reading wise and participation wise. Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24

Go to top