Rang Badalti Odhani

Forum requests/questions... Please input!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Hello Members

(Ok..I am changing this topic up a bit!)

Points in discussion:

•  Requests for Sticky topics will be taken:

Topics that can be stickies are : Current track discussions, Birthday wishes, VMz, News articles, other announcements.

All the AT's and discussion topics will be stickied over the weekend for new and current members.

You can request a sticky topic  by sending a PM to me.-Veena-.Stickies will be on for two days.. and then will be changed. One sticky per member per week please.

~~~~~~~~~~
  • CV's thread:

We had a CV's thread where suggestions to the CV's were done in a systematic fashion in points. There have been requests to start it again. Please let me know of interests. Also members need to make sure of stating in points and if you want to be critical of the show then it should be in the CC thread not the suggestions thread.  All topics of the same will be routed to this topic. I am going to be very strict about rules in this thread.

~~~~~~~~~~
  • One Year Anniversary Celebrations.

Banner Contest:
As the One year Anniversary is closely approaching how about a
Banner Contest to celebrate the year and also a new banner during that time. I am in process in getting permission from the GM regarding this.

Please let me know what you think and also if there are any suggestions and ownership for celebrating the completion of the amazing RBO year.

~~~~~~~~~~
If there is anything else on the forum that you would like to make suggestions regarding games.. contests.. please feel free to send me a PM or state it in this thread.

Thanks.

Veena.

Edited by -Veena- - 19 January 2011 at 3:12pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

prithvi_veerRBO_Addictsanju01-Deepali-hotchpotchRBOgarfield1209_Neetu_saaazIFsKhanakWooHooHaha21-YasharanArshi-purvi08-Manita-NinjaInPyjamastofeeeeskubarerooj-iisomersSPN_JD_AddictedChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forum requests/questions... Please input!!" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Ummm.....Dunno......I dont want a Banner Change !! I love this one !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prithvi_veerrafia 24purvi08-Veena-

SPN_JD_Addicted

IF-Sizzlerz

SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Banner contest would be good.Though I like this banner,it would be much more apt if the banner has current ShaNak from their ILU track to now..But then there comes the Q if we need to include the new characters,but they can be kept to the minimum right?

Short story contest,VM or sig contest would be great!(On ShaNak's journey in this one year)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prithvi_veerWooHooHaha21-Simple-rafia 24-Veena-togepe30

prithvi_veer

prithvi_veer

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
i want to see a new banner,bored of seeing the same banner since last few months.please start the banner contest asap. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21-Veena-

prithvi_veer

prithvi_veer

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Banner contest would be good.Though I like this banner,it would be much more apt if the banner has current ShaNak from their ILU track to now..But then there comes the Q if we need to include the new characters,but they can be kept to the minimum right?

Short story contest,VM or sig contest would be great!(On ShaNak's journey in this one year)

i guess a banner has to include all the characters who are in the show since last one month or two and not just the main characters.am i right,veena?

Edited by prithvi_veer - 20 January 2011 at 12:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21destinylove-Veena-

SPN_JD_Addicted

IF-Sizzlerz

SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Yes it has to include RaSam and all but I was saying that as it's ShaNak's journey the other characters could be kept to the minimum.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24WooHooHaha21destinylove-Veena-

jyothi1989

IF-Dazzler

jyothi1989

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
veena change in banner would be gr8 on the occasion of one year as new character have come in they and some left we need to include them also in the banner .i am with u for this

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21destinylove-Veena-

aditee

IF-Rockerz

aditee

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
No change in banner for me!
Thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Simple--Veena-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top