Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 99)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hieeee, my Simijaan!! Hug How are you my lovely?? Hug So good to see you online, dear?? Shova's online too.

Hello, PinkParty! This is Payal. What may I call you, dear? I don't believe w have met before. Welcome to our NivRen thread! Hope you will enjoy it here and begin posting actively. Hug
lolz glad i was remembered by u payal lolz.
Simran jaan say hi to me at least was missing u heapsCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ShayafanScintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Goodnight Zarmeen! Goodnight Shathi!! Hug Sweet dreams, my lovelies!! Sadly, I cannot say, sweet NivRen dreams. Unhappy How about sweet KinHa dreams? Smile Or Zarmeen what about sweet Viren dreams, hehe?? Wink
OMG PAYALLLLLLL Guess what, i tried what u told me sweety and OMGBlushing
Eeeeeee!! I love my jaanupie!! Hug See what I told you about our connection. Smile I believe it is not only a brainwave connection but also a heartwave connection, if you know what I mean??Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by simran728

hi payal...the whole idea of Viren loving Nivi from childhood is giving me a tingling feeling...its so nice to know someone can love you for so many years and have an obsession over you. Ohh I love that thought. 
After all we have to take out something positive out of this. I still believe Viren loves Nivi..and Love is too much. and too much of anything is not good and hence his love can also can harm...but its ok. 
I rather see Viren's obsessive love then Sid's Spineless Support. Plus, I know torture was there..but my only solace is that she was not hurt and he took care of that. 
I agree with you Simran. The notion of childhood love does sound exceptionally good and romantic. At this point that is the only plausible reasoning that I can think of with Viren's grey side and so in that context really wish it comes out to be true. To be very honest with you, I cannot think of justifying Viren's behavior in yesterday's episode but the only thing I am clinging to is the fact that no matter how and what they show, NivRen will happen, Viren does or will love Nivedita.
OMG these two post just made my day, love this. yes viren loving Nivi is all i wanna see and i have deleted the article from my mind and now back to my happy state. Yes simran i rather see Viren beeing obsessive then sid the spineless. And VirenBlushingOMG what did u do payal i am now just re watching the scene over and over again just to see him and his hotness lolz.

Shayafansimran728Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Simran if we want we can find positive in any dark situation. I am angry at Viren for putting Nivi through all this pain, but on brighter side, Nivi is getting stronger, and also Viren is getting back at everyone whoever troubled Nivi in anyway. Sid, CC, and YD. Today whatever the reason he was still blasting those who always did wrong with Nivi. Sid never did anything for Nivi. He is not a option over here at all, I will prefer Nivi to stay alone all her life but not be with Sid.

hi ketty...how are you sweetheart? what else to do babe. to survive this drama we will have to find every thread and hang on to it.

Yes, even I agree and would never want Nivi to be with Sid. I just said get him back as a friend ..not anything more.

Anyway, let me ask you this? Do you think Viren is making Nivi confess (take his name as MP) to Sid because Viren did not like the idea of Sid betraying Nivi and her forgiving him so easily.
Like, Viren knows Sid got away with lot of things bcos of family love. and he wants to take revenge for himself..but also for what he did to Nivi. and Him making Nivi say it will be a big blow to Sid and also make Nivi understand that Sid never loved her and to take out every thought from her mind? 

Edited by simran728 - 21 January 2011 at 12:12am

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hieeee, my Simijaan!! Hug How are you my lovely?? Hug So good to see you online, dear?? Shova's online too.

Hello, PinkParty! This is Payal. What may I call you, dear? I don't believe w have met before. Welcome to our NivRen thread! Hope you will enjoy it here and begin posting actively. Hug
lolz glad i was remembered by u payal lolz.
Simran jaan say hi to me at least was missing u heapsCry

Oh I miss you all sooo mucch.. and even thought i came later..I am soo happy yoou both are here.

Hi Shova Janupie. !!! HOw are you??? SOrry I have been typing some posts and did not see you online. So Sorry. How was your day?? and let share some positive thoughts and love so we can cheer each other. I love you babe and so glad I met you online so we can chat. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

hi ketty...how are you sweetheart? what else to do babe. to survive this drama we will have to find every thread and hang on to it.

Yes, even I agree and would never want Nivi to be with Sid. I just said get him back as a friend ..not anything more.

Anyway, let me ask you this? Do you think Viren is making Nivi confess (take his name as MP) to Sid because Viren did not like the idea of Sid betraying Nivi and her forgiving him so easily.
Like, Viren knows Sid got away with lot of things bcos of family love. and he wants to take revenge for himself..but also for what he did to Nivi. and Him making Nivi say it will be a big blow to Sid and also make Nivi understand that Sid never loved her and to take out every thought from her mind? 

Simran, I don't want to speculate on what's in Viren's mind, because I am really confused about his character right now. But he definitely wants Nivi to blame Sid because he knows that will hurt Sid the most. If he is somehow getting a justice for Nivi, I don't know. But in a way Sid is going to be punished for his misdeeds, may the reason is wrong, still he is going to suffer. In a way he is suffering through GM and now I think of it Nivi couldn't have given him better punishment than making her stupid sister marry him. LOL

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Hi ketty n simi..

Zarmeen dear.. Hows ur hand now?

Payal dear.. I'm at work actually. Logged on thru mobile. Its very difficult to stay away fm our thread. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Hi ketty n simi..

Zarmeen dear.. Hows ur hand now?

Payal dear.. I'm at work actually. Logged on thru mobile. Its very difficult to stay away fm our thread. Smile

Hi Ashly. how r u sweetie, Hug did that poll ended or still going on? do you know?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index