Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 98)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Goodnight Zarmeen! Goodnight Shathi!! Hug Sweet dreams, my lovelies!! Sadly, I cannot say, sweet NivRen dreams. Unhappy How about sweet KinHa dreams? Smile Or Zarmeen what about sweet Viren dreams, hehe?? Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

OK so.. I have calmed down. And I take back my anger abotu starting another thread. I did not want to start unless everyone agreed.

So I will stick here , with you guys But my trust on viren is down..

Though there is one bright side to all this

If , during this process Viren kicks butts of all those who bothered nivi then my support to him.

I just want a justification a proper justification as to why he let nivi get hurt in his presence and then I am fine

Hi Suchi..How are you dear?? I am soo happy I see you online and get to chat with you. I have been reading non stop all the posts since last 10 hrs at work and now I am finally home.

Babe..the only reason I feel he would do that do Nivi is to make her strong. See if you watch from the 1st MP epi to last one..there is so much diff in how Nivi reacts to it.  she is much stronger now.

also that post I PM earlier said that he is not able to take her slowness and rejection and no steps towards him...very nicely. hence he is losing his mind and doing all this thing only to repent later. 

Ok, I do have to agree I have not been posting all day yday or today so I am still catching up with being good at explaining. But, I am trying. All thoughts are kind of jumbled up. 

Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Hi payal. are you online?? hi babe. sorry came back from work and was cooking and cleaning. how r u? and I see Ketty and zarmeen is also online..anyone else here?
i am too online, forgot ur shova kya??Cry

Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Simran if we want we can find positive in any dark situation. I am angry at Viren for putting Nivi through all this pain, but on brighter side, Nivi is getting stronger, and also Viren is getting back at everyone whoever troubled Nivi in anyway. Sid, CC, and YD. Today whatever the reason he was still blasting those who always did wrong with Nivi. Sid never did anything for Nivi. He is not a option over here at all, I will prefer Nivi to stay alone all her life but not be with Sid.

Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Goodnight Zarmeen! Goodnight Shathi!! Hug Sweet dreams, my lovelies!! Sadly, I cannot say, sweet NivRen dreams. Unhappy How about sweet KinHa dreams? Smile Or Zarmeen what about sweet Viren dreams, hehe?? Wink
OMG PAYALLLLLLL Guess what, i tried what u told me sweety and OMGBlushing

Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Oh good nite zarmeen and shathi sweet dreams

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 20 January 2011 at 11:55pm

Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

A big hi to all my dears.. [>O<]

Navi dear.. Thanx 4 d pm. U wrote very nicely.

Faizu dear.. Superb post. Thanx 4 reminding those moments.

I still 've to read thru abt 11 pgs. But all those who r giving +ve views, thanx a lot dears. We r in very need of dat.

After d shock of recent articles, i was detached wen i saw yday's epi n cud enjoy it. Mainly coz nivi wasnt tortured n coz cc got back nicely fm her son.

Like suchi, i still cant think of their name together but moni dear, i wont call him dat name again.

Hi ashly...how are you babe?? I am really trying to think from viren's POV and see his angle to understand him. Oh it is taking a lot out of me to fathom why and what reason Viren has. but lets see what CT justifies to us. They made all the scene between Nivi and Viren earlier so I am sure they will know the value of those scenes. I mean writer will not create something just to get it destroyed later. So, this is a new chapter between them.

Oh yea Viren was right..."everything will change when we come back.." between them def things are changing and also family is getting to see different side of Viren too. esp CC. 

Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

hi payal...the whole idea of Viren loving Nivi from childhood is giving me a tingling feeling...its so nice to know someone can love you for so many years and have an obsession over you. Ohh I love that thought. 
After all we have to take out something positive out of this. I still believe Viren loves Nivi..and Love is too much. and too much of anything is not good and hence his love can also can harm...but its ok. 
I rather see Viren's obsessive love then Sid's Spineless Support. Plus, I know torture was there..but my only solace is that she was not hurt and he took care of that. 
I agree with you Simran. The notion of childhood love does sound exceptionally good and romantic. At this point that is the only plausible reasoning that I can think of with Viren's grey side and so in that context really wish it comes out to be true. To be very honest with you, I cannot think of justifying Viren's behavior in yesterday's episode but the only thing I am clinging to is the fact that no matter how and what they show, NivRen will happen, Viren does or will love Nivedita.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index