Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 97)

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by slmu

Payal don't get me started with illogical things in this show, one minute Viren was stalking Nivi and another minute he was standing in a parking lot talking to her on phone.

This is only can possible if he has any servant involved. May N the B. Wink

Yes and he was talking to VD about Sidya's wedding photos when the light in the library was scaring Nivi
ROFL Hey Shanthi, good one!! LOLROFL I didn't think about that. LOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL Good one Shanthi, I am telling you he has a super power, we didn't just name him Jetspeed just for sake of it. LOL
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Ok girls, lovely chatting with u. Will go and do something LOGICAL like housework etc.LOL Catch up with you later. Bye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by simran728

i feel there is no need to start a new thread for Nivi only.  the thoughts and ppl will get scattered....no matter what ..the bond between them cannot break. we have to believe their love story for Nivi to believe in our strength.

Please continue the thread as Nivren only. Please. I am still catching up with lot of pages. will be back.
Hey Simran, sweets!! Hug How are you dear? I do agree with your point of view. And I see that even Rach and Mahi second that, so we will completely drop this idea. You are right, it might end up scattering our group, which is the last thing we want. We all do and will continue believing in NivRen. I will clear that post of mine. Smile

Hi payal. are you online?? hi babe. sorry came back from work and was cooking and cleaning. how r u? and I see Ketty and zarmeen is also online..anyone else here?

Edited by simran728 - 20 January 2011 at 11:35pm

gmann2010Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

I just thought one thing, so far Nivi didn't take Sid's name. Do you think she will figure out about Viren before he make her say Sid's name? I really want her to act fast and figure out what is wrong with Viren so she doesn't feel guilty about blaming Sid. Actually I don't want Nivi to have any regret regarding Sid. I am like Viren in that sense, I don't want Nivi to have anything to do with Sid, not even a feeling of guilt.

@ bold - aawww so sweet. I think she will blame Sid. Viren's mission will be successful. Then Nivi's mission of proving will start. Then her mission to make Sid her friend again will start. In between there will be rift track too between DD and Nivi.

gmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Hieeee, my Simijaan!! Hug How are you my lovely?? Hug So good to see you online, dear?? Shova's online too.

Hello, PinkParty! This is Payal. What may I call you, dear? I don't believe w have met before. Welcome to our NivRen thread! Hope you will enjoy it here and begin posting actively. Hug

gmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Ok Guys gotta go. For a change feeling really sleepy today. Will talk to u guys tomorrow

Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Good night Zarmeen. SD sweetie. Talk to you tomorrow.  Hug

Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
hi payal...the whole idea of Viren loving Nivi from childhood is giving me a tingling feeling...its so nice to know someone can love you for so many years and have an obsession over you. Ohh I love that thought. 

After all we have to take out something positive out of this. I still believe Viren loves Nivi..and Love is too much. and too much of anything is not good and hence his love can also can harm...but its ok. 

I rather see Viren's obsessive love then Sid's Spineless Support. Plus, I know torture was there..but my only solace is that she was not hurt and he took care of that. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeegmann2010Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index