Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 95)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

hey my dear payal and kettyHug aww was missing u guys. iv watched the epi and yes loved the viren and cc part. but upset about article. i havnt been online so i am not calmed down lolz. i was so positive that it was all for love etc but the new article just killed every amount of hopeCry i dunno i know we will get Nivren eventually but still my heart cant take all this. ketty jaan plz tell me how u calmed down and i will try doing the sameCry

Shova sweetie first of all I have decided to not to believe those article especially SP ones never is correct. If you get the article out of equation, you don't have to worry about Viren not being in love with  Nivi. Apart from that I was just going through some old NivRen scenes to convince myself that I am not wrong. Smile Read Fiaza's post she has listed all scenes, I don't know exactly which page it was, her analysis is on page 82. And Navz and Anju also have pointed out few scenes.
Thanks sweety ok i will not belive the article untill i see anything like this in the show it self . aaaa why didnt i come here eirlier lolz i am feeling happy allready. ok will read faiza navz and anjus post , thanks sweety i knew my lovely girls can make me feel positive again.*HUGS*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Ok I have a question. I am not disagreeing with anyone, but its just my ignorance so please bear with me.
Lots of people seem to think that Viren was in love with Nivi from childhood and this is his problem with Sid and the reason he was sent away.
So my question is
- wouldn't Viren have been something like 7 or 8 when he was sent away making Nivi like 4 yrs old??
- is it possible to have such obsessive love at that age for someone so little as to boil over into adulthood???
A little enlightenment please..
BTW, Payal thanks for PM me Navz's letter. Thanks. Navz, great letter.
Hey Shanthi! Dear, I completely agree with your reasoning but you have to remember that this is an Hindi serial and it is honestly very normal for a 7-8 year old boy's obsessive love to boil over into adulthood, hehe? Wink Jokes apart, I think no one's really sure. It is all speculation at this point. And very honestly if you will try to understand anything logically here, then believe me nothing will make sense. Just take Viren's recent trip to Delhi as an example - logically thinking how is it humanly possible for him to travel from Shimla to Delhi, wrap up all the work & do a great job of it, and come back the same night, apparently stalk Nivi (if he is the stalker), plan their honeymoon trip??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by sahuja

Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Sonia, I liked your justification for Sid wouldn't have been a good partner for Nivi. Sid made a mistake of not standing up many times. About NivRen future I will wait for more to get disclosed about Viren.

Thanks. I am sure, specially after the recent voting abt sizzling chemistry bet nivren... Nivren will always be together... Nivi cannot go back to Sid... I dont see any other possibility...remeber...viren is a grey character... a anti hero... one who elicits considerable sympathy or admiration.

The traditional hero isdepicted to possess an image that is larger than life. while  anti heroes are simply characters who may not be conspicuously flawed, but simply ordinary people thrust into extraordinary circumstances. I am sure once the past is revealed, Viren will recieve more support for his viewers. We just need to be patient for now, and enjoy his acting.

Hey Sonia, very well said (in bold). Clap I so loved how well you have defined who an anti-hero is?
wow sonia sweety i liked what u wrote, thanks jaan, yes we have to be patient
Thanks Shova

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

Hi sonia *hugs* i am shova, welcome sweety, so glad to have u on board
Thanks Shova. i am glad you liked my posts.

Sonia
aww ur welcome sweety hope to read more of ur lovely post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by slmu

Ok I have a question. I am not disagreeing with anyone, but its just my ignorance so please bear with me.
Lots of people seem to think that Viren was in love with Nivi from childhood and this is his problem with Sid and the reason he was sent away.
So my question is
- wouldn't Viren have been something like 7 or 8 when he was sent away making Nivi like 4 yrs old??
- is it possible to have such obsessive love at that age for someone so little as to boil over into adulthood???
A little enlightenment please..
BTW, Payal thanks for PM me Navz's letter. Thanks. Navz, great letter.
Hey Shanthi! Dear, I completely agree with your reasoning but you have to remember that this is an Hindi serial and it is honestly very normal for a 7-8 year old boy's obsessive love to boil over into adulthood, hehe? Wink Jokes apart, I think no one's really sure. It is all speculation at this point. And very honestly if you will try to understand anything logically here, then believe me nothing will make sense. Just take Viren's recent trip to Delhi as an example - logically thinking how is it humanly possible for him to travel from Shimla to Delhi, wrap up all the work & do a great job of it, and come back the same night, apparently stalk Nivi (if he is the stalker), plan their honeymoon trip??
Thanks Payal, you are right. Silly me expecting logic from a Hindi serial.

simran728Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Payal don't get me started with illogical things in this show, one minute Viren was stalking Nivi and another minute he was standing in a parking lot talking to her on phone.

This is only can possible if he has any servant involved. May N the B. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingGita97

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Oh Shova jani don't be sad sorry sweetie here u go HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugx infinite hugs for u and only u
Aww Zarmeen thanks sweety i feel much happier now, so sweet of u zarmeen and infinite hugs to u too sweetyHugHugHug

simran728Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Hi Sonia and Diya, welcome to crazy world of NivRen. Sonia we talked yesterday but I didn't introduce myself. I am Ketty. I hope you both enjoy over here as much as I do.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingdiyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index