Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 94)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
My Shovujaan! *Payal runs and gives a tight hug to Shova* Hug Don't be so down, my lovely!! Until yesterday you were so sure about Viren loving Nivedita, so what happened today, my sweets?? How come you are so down? Honestly, nothing drastic has happened for all of us. I think everyone has just slept over it and realized that we cannot lose faith, right in NivRen. Unless, they directly show Viren saying or thinking out loud that he does not love Nivedita, we are not going to believe it otherwise. Honestly, sweets that all what all of us have concluded today. Don't know if that would help my jaanupie at all. Hug

Edited by Excruciating - 20 January 2011 at 11:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by friendforall

Hi Payal am Diya, thanks a lot for ur answer,  I was just saying that all articles about regarding Viren Turning Psychotic, Viren' Identidied as the Stalker in CCBM all are there, just this artlcle is not there so was just thinking how is it possible,  So thanks sweetie for clearing my doubs,  Now I feel that wat was written in it that Viren does not care for Nivi is not true,  Thanks a lot Dear for clearing my doubts.
Anytime Diya. Hug Good to meet you! Welcome to our NivRen thread, my dear. I haven't seen any posts from you! Is this the first time you have posted here? Hoping to seeing more of you here and actively posting in this thread! Are you a NivRen fan? Sorry, Embarrassed didn't ask that before.

Hi Payal me too am very happy to know uHug,  I have posted many posts before but yes on this topic "NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani," first time I have posted,.  Yes am a very big Nivren Fan, Infact I watch this show just for them,  am from Mauritus and they show this show at 12 in the night,  and I remain awake just for his show, I watch it and then got to sleep,  If anyday I miss this show I cannot sleep,  in the weekends I just wait impatiently for Monday to watch this show,  actually after reading the Starplus article I was very heartbroken but now I feel that it was not true,  I just want the Nivren Jodi to remain as it is and they never seperate,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

hey my dear payal and kettyHug aww was missing u guys. iv watched the epi and yes loved the viren and cc part. but upset about article. i havnt been online so i am not calmed down lolz. i was so positive that it was all for love etc but the new article just killed every amount of hopeCry i dunno i know we will get Nivren eventually but still my heart cant take all this. ketty jaan plz tell me how u calmed down and i will try doing the sameCry

Shova sweetie first of all I have decided to not to believe those article especially SP ones never is correct. If you get the article out of equation, you don't have to worry about Viren not being in love with  Nivi. Apart from that I was just going through some old NivRen scenes to convince myself that I am not wrong. Smile Read Fiaza's post she has listed all scenes, I don't know exactly which page it was, her analysis is on page 82. And Navz and Anju also have pointed out few scenes.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728NivRenDeewaniScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Hi sonia *hugs* i am shova, welcome sweety, so glad to have u on board
Thanks Shova. i am glad you liked my posts.

Sonia

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello Ash, Shova and Suchi How r u guys doing. Glad uchi that u have calmed down a bit.

Hello Sonia: Loved ur post and we r still rooting for Nivren and we know it will happen as just like u I would never root for Nivi and S. coz I also feel S. was never and will never be a good partner for Nivi.
Thanks. I just think we all need to be supportive and patient. Just focus on their acting for now. It will take away the frustation.

Sonia

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello Ash, Shova and Suchi How r u guys doing. Glad uchi that u have calmed down a bit.

Hello Sonia: Loved ur post and we r still rooting for Nivren and we know it will happen as just like u I would never root for Nivi and S. coz I also feel S. was never and will never be a good partner for Nivi.
hey ZarmeenHugHugHugHugwhere is my hug??????
im not feeling too happy today mabye cause i wasnt on the thread so now i have like 50 pages to readOuch so tell me what i should read to make myself feel like u guys??
Oh Shova jani don't be sad sorry sweetie here u go HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugx infinite hugs for u and only u

ScintillatingSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

My Shovujaan! *Payal runs a gives a tight hug to Shova* Hug Don't be so down, my lovely!! Until yesterday you were so sure about Viren loving Nivedita, so what happened today, my sweets?? How come you are so down? Honestly, nothing drastic has happened for all of us. I think everyone has just slept over it and realized that we cannot lose faith, right in NivRen. Unless, they directly show Viren saying or thinking out loud that he does not love Nivedita, we are not going to believe it otherwise. Honestly, sweets that all what all of us have concluded today. Don't know if that would help my jaanupie at all. Hug
sorry sweety i didnt want to ruin everyones mood. mabye me not being online in the ususla time mixed up my brain and heart lolz. m feeling better now chatting so dont worry i am feeling positive slowly. I know i was all for Viren and Nivi yesterday but then the article came out and just killed everything and i went offline then and wasnt able to come online until now so yeh i didnt have a chance to vent out my frustation and sadness but im feeling much better reading what u wrote jaan so thanks.*hugs*
Just the article mentioningthat Viren dosent love nivi just put this postivie feeling out of me for some reason and now i dunno i just have this sinking feeling lolz but yeh i agree i have to wait untill i hear it from viren's mouth naa

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillating

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Hi sonia *hugs* i am shova, welcome sweety, so glad to have u on board
Thanks Shova, for making me a part of you all.

Sonia

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index