Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 93)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Hi sonia *hugs* i am shova, welcome sweety, so glad to have u on board

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by friendforall

Hey this article has not been published today,  Is it that they have deleted it or wat could be the reason its not there,  The other articles regarding CCBM all are still there just this one is not here,  Can someone plz tell me why its not there,  Hope this was a fake article and now they have deleted it to clear our doubts/
Hi, this is Payal! Hug And what may I call you, dear? Also, with regards to your question, I am not sure I exactly follow by what you mean, sweets! What do you mean by this article not being there and not being published. Note that this is an article of Star Plus and not an article by Telly Buzz which you see here on one of the forum links.

Hi Payal am Diya, thanks a lot for ur answer,  I was just saying that all articles about regarding Viren Turning Psychotic, Viren' Identidied as the Stalker in CCBM all are there, just this artlcle is not there so was just thinking how is it possible,  So thanks sweetie for clearing my doubs,  Now I feel that wat was written in it that Viren does not care for Nivi is not true,  Thanks a lot Dear for clearing my doubts.

Scintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Hello Ash, Shova and Suchi How r u guys doing. Glad uchi that u have calmed down a bit.

Hello Sonia: Loved ur post and we r still rooting for Nivren and we know it will happen as just like u I would never root for Nivi and S. coz I also feel S. was never and will never be a good partner for Nivi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by mahix3

Okay I have a theory... so the reason that Viren hates Sid so much is that at childhood Nivi and Viren were the best of friends but Sid was always jealous and stopped them from being friends and forced Nivi to be friends with him so then Viren made up an imaginary friend to replace Nivi caused he missed her so much and named his imaginary friend Neriv Doos (to be like the brother that Sid never was because Sid was always preoccupied with Nivi after he stole her away and always took everything else from Viren) so then all Viren had was Neriv but once Sid found out about Neriv, Sid sat on Neriv and squished him to death and made Viren witness the horrible death of his imaginary but only friend. Thus Viren vowed to get revenge on Sid for a) taking the sweet little Nivi's friendship away from him because she was always so shy and scared of others so she was easy to like use as Sid made her feel "secure" whereas Viren tried to teach her to be independent from a young age and thus Nivi being a child liked being looked over so became Sid's friend and left Viren and b) for Sid killing Neriv when Neriv was all Viren had.

OR maybe Sid is Viren and Viren is Sid and Sid (who is now Sid but used to be Viren) forced Viren (who was Sid but is now Viren) to switch places when they were younger because Sid (who is now Viren) and Nivi were always close and Viren (who is now Sid) was jealous so he took Sid's place as Sid and made Viren take his place and now Sid wants revenge on Viren because Viren is Sid and Sid is Viren but Viren is not Viren as Sid is not Sid. Makes sense? 

Big smile
ROFLROFLROFL
OMG mahi i love this jaanROFLok i seriously owe u for making me laugh today lolz.

mahix3

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Ok I have a question. I am not disagreeing with anyone, but its just my ignorance so please bear with me.

Lots of people seem to think that Viren was in love with Nivi from childhood and this is his problem with Sid and the reason he was sent away.

So my question is
- wouldn't Viren have been something like 7 or 8 when he was sent away making Nivi like 4 yrs old??

- is it possible to have such obsessive love at that age for someone so little as to boil over into adulthood???

A little enlightenment please..

BTW, Payal thanks for PM me Navz's letter. Thanks. Navz, great letter.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello Ash, Shova and Suchi How r u guys doing. Glad uchi that u have calmed down a bit.

Hello Sonia: Loved ur post and we r still rooting for Nivren and we know it will happen as just like u I would never root for Nivi and S. coz I also feel S. was never and will never be a good partner for Nivi.
hey ZarmeenHugHugHugHugwhere is my hug??????
im not feeling too happy today mabye cause i wasnt on the thread so now i have like 50 pages to readOuch so tell me what i should read to make myself feel like u guys??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Hi Payal am Diya, thanks a lot for ur answer,  I was just saying that all articles about regarding Viren Turning Psychotic, Viren' Identidied as the Stalker in CCBM all are there, just this artlcle is not there so was just thinking how is it possible,  So thanks sweetie for clearing my doubs,  Now I feel that wat was written in it that Viren does not care for Nivi is not true,  Thanks a lot Dear for clearing my doubts.
Anytime Diya. Hug Good to meet you! Welcome to our NivRen thread, my dear. I haven't seen any posts from you! Is this the first time you have posted here? Hoping to seeing more of you here and actively posting in this thread! Are you a NivRen fan? Sorry, Embarrassed didn't ask that before.

Edited by Excruciating - 20 January 2011 at 10:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by sahuja

Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Sonia, I liked your justification for Sid wouldn't have been a good partner for Nivi. Sid made a mistake of not standing up many times. About NivRen future I will wait for more to get disclosed about Viren.

Thanks. I am sure, specially after the recent voting abt sizzling chemistry bet nivren... Nivren will always be together... Nivi cannot go back to Sid... I dont see any other possibility...remeber...viren is a grey character... a anti hero... one who elicits considerable sympathy or admiration.

The traditional hero isdepicted to possess an image that is larger than life. while  anti heroes are simply characters who may not be conspicuously flawed, but simply ordinary people thrust into extraordinary circumstances. I am sure once the past is revealed, Viren will recieve more support for his viewers. We just need to be patient for now, and enjoy his acting.

Hey Sonia, very well said (in bold). Clap I so loved how well you have defined who an anti-hero is?
wow sonia sweety i liked what u wrote, thanks jaan, yes we have to be patient

Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index