Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 92)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Ashly, Shova, Suchi Hug Suchi good to hear that you have calm down now. I also have only one complain so far about Viren that he is using Nivi and in process he is hurting her.

Ashly now most of us are in positive mood and just want to see what happens next. Just don't want any other googly from CTs.

Shova dear I think you knew about that new article today, well we were pretty upset but now waters have calm down and pretty much in up spirit now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Sonia, I liked your justification for Sid wouldn't have been a good partner for Nivi. Sid made a mistake of not standing up many times. About NivRen future I will wait for more to get disclosed about Viren.

Thanks. I am sure, specially after the recent voting abt sizzling chemistry bet nivren... Nivren will always be together... Nivi cannot go back to Sid... I dont see any other possibility...remeber...viren is a grey character... a anti hero... one who elicits considerable sympathy or admiration.

The traditional hero isdepicted to possess an image that is larger than life. while  anti heroes are simply characters who may not be conspicuously flawed, but simply ordinary people thrust into extraordinary circumstances. I am sure once the past is revealed, Viren will recieve more support for his viewers. We just need to be patient for now, and enjoy his acting.

i agree we should Keep patience Smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Hey this article has not been published today,  Is it that they have deleted it or wat could be the reason its not there,  The other articles regarding CCBM all are still there just this one is not here,  Can someone plz tell me why its not there,  Hope this was a fake article and now they have deleted it to clear our doubts/
Hi, this is Payal! Hug And what may I call you, dear? Also, with regards to your question, I am not sure I exactly follow by what you mean, sweets! What do you mean by this article not being there and not being published. Note that this is an article of Star Plus and not an article by Telly Buzz which you see here on one of the forum links.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hi Sonia! I am Payal. I believe we haven't chatted before. Dear, I really loved your post a lot! Smile That was very well written. Clap And I have to agree with you and I think a ton on folks on this thread have now come to the same conclusion that NivRen will eventually happen, there is no doubt about that, but it will be a while.So, in the meanwhile we should just sit back and see how the story unfolds.
Thanks payal. I write a bit less... but am being writing in this and other threads constanlty from this week...just before Virens truth was revealed. This is a daily soap, and TRPs are all that matters... CVs realise that eventually Nivren have to bought together... i mean if they can bring the dead back we are just asking nivren to be bought together... in a way that is unique and is remembered for a long long time. Writers have to change as per public demand...and I hope everyone realises that. For now, just let the story be revealed.... i am sure Viren will gain back all the support after that.

Sonia

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Okay I have a theory... so the reason that Viren hates Sid so much is that at childhood Nivi and Viren were the best of friends but Sid was always jealous and stopped them from being friends and forced Nivi to be friends with him so then Viren made up an imaginary friend to replace Nivi caused he missed her so much and named his imaginary friend Neriv Doos (to be like the brother that Sid never was because Sid was always preoccupied with Nivi after he stole her away and always took everything else from Viren) so then all Viren had was Neriv but once Sid found out about Neriv, Sid sat on Neriv and squished him to death and made Viren witness the horrible death of his imaginary but only friend. Thus Viren vowed to get revenge on Sid for a) taking the sweet little Nivi's friendship away from him because she was always so shy and scared of others so she was easy to like use as Sid made her feel "secure" whereas Viren tried to teach her to be independent from a young age and thus Nivi being a child liked being looked over so became Sid's friend and left Viren and b) for Sid killing Neriv when Neriv was all Viren had.

OR maybe Sid is Viren and Viren is Sid and Sid (who is now Sid but used to be Viren) forced Viren (who was Sid but is now Viren) to switch places when they were younger because Sid (who is now Viren) and Nivi were always close and Viren (who is now Sid) was jealous so he took Sid's place as Sid and made Viren take his place and now Sid wants revenge on Viren because Viren is Sid and Sid is Viren but Viren is not Viren as Sid is not Sid. Makes sense? 

Big smile
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Sonia, I liked your justification for Sid wouldn't have been a good partner for Nivi. Sid made a mistake of not standing up many times. About NivRen future I will wait for more to get disclosed about Viren.

Thanks. I am sure, specially after the recent voting abt sizzling chemistry bet nivren... Nivren will always be together... Nivi cannot go back to Sid... I dont see any other possibility...remeber...viren is a grey character... a anti hero... one who elicits considerable sympathy or admiration.

The traditional hero isdepicted to possess an image that is larger than life. while  anti heroes are simply characters who may not be conspicuously flawed, but simply ordinary people thrust into extraordinary circumstances. I am sure once the past is revealed, Viren will recieve more support for his viewers. We just need to be patient for now, and enjoy his acting.

Hey Sonia, very well said (in bold). Clap I so loved how well you have defined who an anti-hero is?
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
hey my dear payal and kettyHug aww was missing u guys. iv watched the epi and yes loved the viren and cc part. but upset about article. i havnt been online so i am not calmed down lolz. i was so positive that it was all for love etc but the new article just killed every amount of hopeCry i dunno i know we will get Nivren eventually but still my heart cant take all this. ketty jaan plz tell me how u calmed down and i will try doing the sameCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillating

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Last week i got my colleague interested in d show wen i showed her my vms. She liked KinHa n their chemistry very much. I explained d story till nivi n viren's marriage. Remaining story i summarised in few sentences. Yday i was sad coz of nivi's attack n d article n she asked y u r sad. Den i told her abt wats new. She was very shocked abt d new twist. Her shock didnt go for a long time. Today morning wen she saw me, d 1st thing she asked was wat happened in yday's epi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010VirMan_ArShiScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index