Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 91)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Hi Sonia! I am Payal. I believe we haven't chatted before. Dear, I really loved your post a lot! Smile That was very well written. Clap And I have to agree with you and I think a ton on folks on this thread have now come to the same conclusion that NivRen will eventually happen, there is no doubt about that, but it will be a while.So, in the meanwhile we should just sit back and see how the story unfolds.

Edited by Excruciating - 20 January 2011 at 10:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Hi Sonia, I liked your justification for Sid wouldn't have been a good partner for Nivi. Sid made a mistake of not standing up many times. About NivRen future I will wait for more to get disclosed about Viren.

Edited by gmann2010 - 20 January 2011 at 10:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoVirMan_ArShiScintillating

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
OK so.. I have calmed down. And I take back my anger abotu starting another thread. I did not want to start unless everyone agreed.

So I will stick here , with you guys But my trust on viren is down..

Though there is one bright side to all this

If , during this process Viren kicks butts of all those who bothered nivi then my support to him.

I just want a justification a proper justification as to why he let nivi get hurt in his presence and then I am fine

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeegmann2010Scintillatingzarmeenoanjubala

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
A big hi to all my dears.. [>O<]

Navi dear.. Thanx 4 d pm. U wrote very nicely.

Faizu dear.. Superb post. Thanx 4 reminding those moments.

I still 've to read thru abt 11 pgs. But all those who r giving +ve views, thanx a lot dears. We r in very need of dat.

After d shock of recent articles, i was detached wen i saw yday's epi n cud enjoy it. Mainly coz nivi wasnt tortured n coz cc got back nicely fm her son.

Like suchi, i still cant think of their name together but moni dear, i wont call him dat name again.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
hey my sweety ur beloved shova is back ehehe. sorry guys for not beeing online got depressed and then friend came over,just left now so came running to the fourmn. so which of my lovely girls online still?? whats new, is there new news or hearattacks for me??oh and how is everyone??

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Hey this article has not been published today,  Is it that they have deleted it or wat could be the reason its not there,  The other articles regarding CCBM all are still there just this one is not here,  Can someone plz tell me why its not there,  Hope this was a fake article and now they have deleted it to clear our doubts/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Sonia, I liked your justification for Sid wouldn't have been a good partner for Nivi. Sid made a mistake of not standing up many times. About NivRen future I will wait for more to get disclosed about Viren.

Thanks. I am sure, specially after the recent voting abt sizzling chemistry bet nivren... Nivren will always be together... Nivi cannot go back to Sid... I dont see any other possibility...remeber...viren is a grey character... a anti hero... one who elicits considerable sympathy or admiration.

The traditional hero isdepicted to possess an image that is larger than life. while  anti heroes are simply characters who may not be conspicuously flawed, but simply ordinary people thrust into extraordinary circumstances. I am sure once the past is revealed, Viren will recieve more support for his viewers. We just need to be patient for now, and enjoy his acting.

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Hey Ashley!! Hug How are you my dear? How come you are online right now? I never get to chat with you online around this time around. Smile Yup, I believe everyone is going pretty good about being positive.

Shovupie, my jaanupie!! Hug How's my sweetpeas doing?? Did you watch today's episode? It is actually bearable. Do see it, if you haven't already. You will especially love the scene between Viren & CC. That was really the best in today's episode.

Suchi, hi dear!! Hug Good to see that you have cooled down and I agree with you that it would really be a good sight to see Viren literally bashing up everyone who has been bad with Nivedita! Who better than CC to begin with!! Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeNivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010zarmeenoashred12Suchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index