Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 90)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Joined: 25 July 2005
Posts: 6613

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
oh my dear friends, how are you all? i just caught up with last 30 pages... I am so glad to see Suchi here. Yay, she is back and sounds positive. Even our Rachu is positive. See, if we try to be positive, we all will generate good energy and then things will happen our way.
Hi Zarmeen, how are you dear? Haven't spoken to you for days...How is your hand? 
I see Mahi princess is here. How was your first day at school dear? And my head is spinning after reading your theory.
Hi Ketty, Simi, Payal, Navz , Mythri and others..... 
"Attitude Is Everything"..Viren's attitude is back and I am liking it but I am also missing my chocolate lover boy. 
Nivi, I want you to be strong, very strong...Do not bring tears in your eyes..
Faizu, loved your analysis..brilliant dear.

Viren loves Nivi, that is for sure. He cannot fake it for ever. His recent phone call on his way back from Delhi - he was alone so why talk so sweetly and call her sweetheart??? And "I Love U" in VD's room, then showing her chaand and looking at her so sweetly with love??? He has only showered love on her and nothing else. 
I loved how he tackled his mom today. She knows that he is upto something but the way he answered was too good...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Joined: 29 August 2008
Posts: 3359

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

oh my dear friends, how are you all? i just caught up with last 30 pages... I am so glad to see Suchi here. Yay, she is back and sounds positive. Even our Rachu is positive. See, if we try to be positive, we all will generate good energy and then things will happen our way.
Hi Zarmeen, how are you dear? Haven't spoken to you for days...How is your hand? 
I see Mahi princess is here. How was your first day at school dear? And my head is spinning after reading your theory.
Hi Ketty, Simi, Payal, Navz , Mythri and others..... 
"Attitude Is Everything"..Viren's attitude is back and I am liking it but I am also missing my chocolate lover boy. 
Nivi, I want you to be strong, very strong...Do not bring tears in your eyes..
Faizu, loved your analysis..brilliant dear.

Viren loves Nivi, that is for sure. He cannot fake it for ever. His recent phone call on his way back from Delhi - he was alone so why talk so sweetly and call her sweetheart??? And "I Love U" in VD's room, then showing her chaand and looking at her so sweetly with love??? He has only showered love on her and nothing else. 
I loved how he tackled his mom today. She knows that he is upto something but the way he answered was too good...
Hey sweetie how r u? I'm doing good. My hand is much better now.I guess we all loved the scene where he gave back to CC but yes u r ite Nivi has to be really strong as she has to face another shock that it was Viren all along

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Hi Anju how r u sweetie? Yaar there lots of things in past episodes which point clearly that Viren loves Nivi. But if one day CT decides that Viren wasn't in love, I don't know how they are going to justify all those scenes. I really don't want them to ruin those scenes for us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamssimran728zarmeenoScintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
I just thought one thing, so far Nivi didn't take Sid's name. Do you think she will figure out about Viren before he make her say Sid's name? I really want her to act fast and figure out what is wrong with Viren so she doesn't feel guilty about blaming Sid. Actually I don't want Nivi to have any regret regarding Sid. I am like Viren in that sense, I don't want Nivi to have anything to do with Sid, not even a feeling of guilt.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Joined: 25 July 2005
Posts: 6613

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Anju how r u sweetie? Yaar there lots of things in past episodes which point clearly that Viren loves Nivi. But if one day CT decides that Viren wasn't in love, I don't know how they are going to justify all those scenes. I really don't want them to ruin those scenes for us.

Ketty, they will not. They cannot shove away those emotions, scenes under the carpet. NiVren love story is their trump card. I still feel there is something which we are not able to see and everything will be revealed to us soon. Viren has a bigger motive behind all this. Maybe this is how he is planning to uncover the deeds of his parents???? I am not thinking about Viren's self-talk as that could be just to confuse us.. or maybe he wants to take revenge from Sid but there is other motive too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Joined: 25 July 2005
Posts: 6613

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I just thought one thing, so far Nivi didn't take Sid's name. Do you think she will figure out about Viren before he make her say Sid's name? I really want her to act fast and figure out what is wrong with Viren so she doesn't feel guilty about blaming Sid. Actually I don't want Nivi to have any regret regarding Sid. I am like Viren in that sense, I don't want Nivi to have anything to do with Sid, not even a feeling of guilt.

Ketty, even I was thinking the same. It looks like she will be able to figure out that something is not right with Viren. And she will question him and maybe she will sit and think over all the incidents that have happened. Her heart is not yet ready to take Sid's name but her mind is...She knows that Sid cannot do this but her mind is saying that it is Sid behind all these incidents.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Joined: 17 November 2010
Posts: 518

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Nice posts everyone. good to hear everyone's comments. frankly speaking, I am still liking Viren and his attitude. Had the article abt he having no feelings abt Nivi not be published today, i would still believe that he has feelings for her. The way he was shouting at the servants ...(wish I didnt know he was faking it)...but suppose u dont know abt it... he was able to convince everyone how worried he was for nivi..after what had happened to her... Hats off to kinny...
 
And the way he spoke to his mother.... after this I think he will be extra precautitious in his actions... I think it will be Nivi who will find out abt him first... Sid might get some clues...but I feel Nivi since is in love with him, will start taking more interest in his activities..thus leading to reveal. Chanchal is too smart...so even if she gets to know of Virens plan... she will support him... so i dont think that will happen...
 
In terms of the last scene..where he tells Nivi to get out of his way... I think it meant that she was testing his patience in not saying Sid's name.... and I think he has realised that he needs to do something big... which will force Nivi to take sid's name and also get him caught red handed infront of others...
 
inspite of all this, I still feel the story will end with Nivren being together.... though it will be a tough journey after Nivi realises she was tricked into it... I feel Sid and Nivi never made a good pair...he could never support her... not before marriage ..and never after marriage, had they both got married. I know people are really upset with Viren right now, but nivi's life would have been worse if she married Sid. A person who cannot stand for someone he loves can never be a better person. If say Sid married nivi, would he be able to get her the respect atleast what Viren has been fighting for? Even if he doesnot love her right now, which I know he will soon realize . Viren can become a better person, bec remember he is not bad at heart... He loves his family.. Though they don't seem to as much. But Sid would never change. He can never raise his voice infront of his family... Due to respect as per him, which I don't agree to. He has never been able to get his mother the respect she should have, what makes us think Nivi would have been better of with Sid. she could have not fought for herself... Remember even after knowing the truth abt keshav being framed he could not speak and fight for the truth. Atleast Viren has the courage and attitude and determination to get what he wants. No matter what I would never chose anyone like Sid. Even when Nivi and Viren disclosed their plans to marry... when yashodara was blaming Nivi and her family... Sid only shouted at Nivi..when she rose her voice against it...inspite of knowing the truth..and Nivi was right... but he didnt fail once...he failed twice... you can forgive a person once, but not twice..especially for the same mistake. Even after that, has he made an effort to talk to dadaji abt what had happened.... he has seen Nivi listening to all sorts of things from Chanchal and YS... and he knows why they dont like her...but has he ever thought of revealing the truth...no... he can never take side of the truth..because his family's respect and dignity is all that matters to him the most... he never thought abt Nivi... neither then..nor now.... How can you call him a lover?....
 
As per Viren, I am sure he will realize soon, that his has fallen in for Nivi, if not now... and he is the person who can go to any extent to get his Nivi back... he wont sit like Sid and wait for everything to happen automatically,without making any effort. Even though it was fake, but he has shown his determination to fight for things he wants ... and when he realises that he wants Nivi...he will go to any heights to get her back... he would be ready to repent...He has shown what he can do for nivi...even though it is part of his game... but for sure he will do this with true feelings..once he realises it....The story has to go NivRen way.... not only for the sake of NivRen but also for TRPs. 
 
I hope you all can still see positivity in NivRen story.... I think for the time being we need to just focus more on the way Kinny and Neha act... instead of trying to think abt his faking acts...This would be less frustating...He has to come back to Nivi...and the story has to show, that he will realise that he is in need of Nivi more, than nivi needing him. He has never got any one's love..and that void can only be filled with nivi's unconditional love. No matter what, he is doing a brilliant job... and I can see why Rajan mentioned that he will be the new face of a hero in 2011.
 
Cheers,
Sonia 
 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nutslamsFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Joined: 07 January 2006
Posts: 13326

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Girls I have PMed the message I wrote to Kinny to all of you ! I have only PMed everyone who is in my buddy list, if someone is left, please let me know I will add them and send them the PM !! *HUGS*

@ sneha : sweetie can you tell me which article you are talking about ? i don't remember reading it !!

@ anju : am not quitting the show sweetie, I was upset and still am, but am not giving up and leaving you girls !! plus i cant quit even if I want too, because of you all first and because I'm the chief editor of the NivRen scenes, and I have over 250 subscribers in my YT channel, I can't let them down !! so am okay, I just needed to calm down and vent which I have !!

Navz, could I see the letter too please??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index