Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 9)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Or do u girls think that only the last assault in the Love shack was planned by Viren and not the earlier ones.... Y would he try to prove Nivi mad. how is it going to help him... infact he saw his family was going to throw her out.. there was no Sid framing in those sequences. Only the dadaji incident and now the love shack sequence are the ones where Nivi doubted Sid, whats the purpose of earlier ones..... Now its making me think does he love Nivi at all?
That's exactly what I asked in the previous thread and I'm still waiting for my answer

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafangmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Only one positive comment by Kinshuk comes to my mind and that is this is an unconventional love story, so i am sure Nivi is going to give it back to him and he has to win her back and we are in for a long long wait now... But they really have to think and show things out of the box now to make viewers have sympathy for Viren and to think that Nivi should forgive him and get back to him..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....sihutamushiScintillatingSuchi-xaviara

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Or do u girls think that only the last assault in the Love shack was planned by Viren and not the earlier ones.... Y would he try to prove Nivi mad. how is it going to help him... infact he saw his family was going to throw her out.. there was no Sid framing in those sequences. Only the dadaji incident and now the love shack sequence are the ones where Nivi doubted Sid, whats the purpose of earlier ones..... Now its making me think does he love Nivi at all?

because Viren knows he is mad and eventually he will be sent back to where he came from..Mental hospital (Pagalkhana) and he wants Nivi with him there. Oh sick person Viren. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....tamushiShayafanScintillating

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

Today I remembered all those things told by  keshav to nivi on the wedding day.
"Viren is son of Jawahar"
"Never believe Soods."

I was thinking about that too...

How can he do that to her :( She left all her family.

Another thing I was thinking actually.

Remember when Divya burnt her hands and Nivi cooked... And Chanchal was going on and on about how Divya will be in charge of the house and she needs to learn... blah blah blah cause Sid is older.

And Nivi gets sad when Divya says she'll get grandma help.... ofcourse she was sad because she can't she her grandma...but maybe Viren took it as Nivi is sad cause she wants to be in charge? So to do that is by getting rid of Sid?

Ok well I saw random clips on youtube so no idea about the order so don't really know when the stalking started.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanzarmeenoSuchi-xaviara

sap_s Groupbie
sap_s
sap_s

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Finally CT destroyed every thing..... I was dreaming of having a husband like viren..... but can i now think like that....why did CT do that.....that tooo after nivi falling for him..... what ever siddhart did was in her front... but viren back stapped her....keshaw sharma was proved right.... he proved that he has genes of jawahar n chanchal....... O god I still hope that he is framing siddhart because he is thinking him to be  stalkar... ...we may never be in position to enjoy nivi viren scenes.... those VM n weekend retretes....those nivi viren scenes on yo tube.... oh god...what CT did... friends Tv shows r not like films... which r just for 2/3 h... that the reason we like srk or ajay in films like dhaar or diwangee...we feel sympathatic for those characters.....but tv shows goes on for yrs & yrs... so its not easy to digest this shock.... n love the character... as it is....

what ever may be the reason for viren in framing sid.... his childhood etc... is no justification.... in him being so evil..... oh god what will naintara dadi will feel.... she may get other hear attack... as nivi is now in wrong hands.... keshaw is proven wright....
oh CT pls chan the story line....I hope this to be a bad dream.....i am going to quit this show know... frnds wat r ur thoughts...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I am going back to each and every stupid stalker incident, why he cut the fuel pipe of his bike, what he got out of it. Oh god, did he saw Sid standing in terrace while cleaning his bike and thought Nivi saw him too and that's why he told Nivi someone had cut fuel pipe? He wanted Nivi to suspect Sid? Really yaar now I am going mad, what is the purpose of bloody curta, Sid wasn't there at that time, and I don't remember Viren being there either. Confused Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuShayafanzarmeenoSuchi-xaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

hi guys,mahi thanks jaan for the new thread.

i got really put off by the article and now seeing the episode i am so confused,heartbroken. now Viren's simpathy face,his love,pain in eyes all seem fake to me. What is this guys, he is using nivi for his selfish reasons??we were allhating Divya but Viren is doing all this cause sid and nivi had a past and I know there is more reasons behind him doing all this. I just understand how he could let Nivi get hurt??even if its for their love why is he doing all this??Uff my head is dizzy with crying, i cried for an hour after watching, i didnt read any of ur post yet as i dont have the energy but i am sure u guys have talked about this and is feeling exactly the sameas me. Is Navz here??Navz plz make me feel a bit better with ur post jaaanCryI am completly shattred. what is ur views on this?? oh goddd why is this happening??Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuShayafanzarmeenogmann2010Suchi-xaviara

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

@bold - i also had that feeling but the article says kinshuk is the stalker in CCBM - so he
did everything.

And also I think viren's aim is to frame sid for all those stalkings against  nivi.
And today was the final day  he was waiting for and in 2mrw's episode he will have
his finally strike.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index