Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 87)

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
hey everyone! as u all know that i like all your analysis yaar 
 so when we got to know about the stalker and the stalker is vrien , i was heartbroken yaar 
  vrien is my fav charter in the show yaar and  i thought that he is caring and the best husband ever 
 but now it feels like he was faking yaar 
 but when i saw the pic yaar and then it click that how about he like her when they were kids and Chanchal send me away
 and u know then i am so confuse right now so many things are going through my mind yaar  
 please reply yaar with negate and positive comments , please 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Okay I have a theory... so the reason that Viren hates Sid so much is that at childhood Nivi and Viren were the best of friends but Sid was always jealous and stopped them from being friends and forced Nivi to be friends with him so then Viren made up an imaginary friend to replace Nivi caused he missed her so much and named his imaginary friend Neriv Doos (to be like the brother that Sid never was because Sid was always preoccupied with Nivi after he stole her away and always took everything else from Viren) so then all Viren had was Neriv but once Sid found out about Neriv, Sid sat on Neriv and squished him to death and made Viren witness the horrible death of his imaginary but only friend. Thus Viren vowed to get revenge on Sid for a) taking the sweet little Nivi's friendship away from him because she was always so shy and scared of others so she was easy to like use as Sid made her feel "secure" whereas Viren tried to teach her to be independent from a young age and thus Nivi being a child liked being looked over so became Sid's friend and left Viren and b) for Sid killing Neriv when Neriv was all Viren had.

OR maybe Sid is Viren and Viren is Sid and Sid (who is now Sid but used to be Viren) forced Viren (who was Sid but is now Viren) to switch places when they were younger because Sid (who is now Viren) and Nivi were always close and Viren (who is now Sid) was jealous so he took Sid's place as Sid and made Viren take his place and now Sid wants revenge on Viren because Viren is Sid and Sid is Viren but Viren is not Viren as Sid is not Sid. Makes sense? 

Big smile

Edited by mahix3 - 20 January 2011 at 7:56pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamszarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuGita97.ayesha.

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
please say yaar
 i know u all don't know me yaar 
 but it really going to affect tomorrow 
 tomorrow is my special day yaar for me 
 so please reply yaar
 love vrien yaar

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

please say yaar
 so please reply yaar
 love vrien yaar

Reply what?
Shocked

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

i feel there is no need to start a new thread for Nivi only.  the thoughts and ppl will get scattered....no matter what ..the bond between them cannot break. we have to believe their love story for Nivi to believe in our strength.

Please continue the thread as Nivren only. Please. I am still catching up with lot of pages. will be back.
Hey Simran, sweets!! Hug How are you dear? I do agree with your point of view. And I see that even Rach and Mahi second that, so we will completely drop this idea. You are right, it might end up scattering our group, which is the last thing we want. We all do and will continue believing in NivRen. I will clear that post of mine. Smile

simran728Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

please say yaar
 so please reply yaar
 love vrien yaar
Don't be upset enjoy each episode as it comes and let enjoy negative Viren too like we did positive Viren and let see how negative will he go and what all he wants. So be happy and chill.
tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Nice anlysises nd points Faiza,Mittu,Navz and Rach.

Hi All

Navz - thanks further explaining that point.

Regarding new thread and it's name: I started watching ccbm for Kinshuk and still he/Viren is the main reason for me to watch ccbm regradless of whether -ve/+ve. That being said, I will be foremost in bashing him whenever viren goes too far in being gray/-ve and will hand over stick/stones to nivi beat/throw him/on him.Also I love Nivi too and Neha is doing amazing job.

So as long as I am allowed to discuss viren, nivi and nivren in the new thread and all of us are together, name really doesn't matter to me.

Also I have sent pm to most of you of the messge which I sent to Kinshuk on FB. Sorry if I missed any of you.and let me know if you want me too send it to you.

love you all, glad to +veness returning againBig smile

FaizuuNivRensimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

hey everyone! as u all know that i like all your analysis yaar 
 so when we got to know about the stalker and the stalker is vrien , i was heartbroken yaar 
  vrien is my fav charter in the show yaar and  i thought that he is caring and the best husband ever 
 but now it feels like he was faking yaar 
 but when i saw the pic yaar and then it click that how about he like her when they were kids and Chanchal send me away
 and u know then i am so confuse right now so many things are going through my mind yaar  
 please reply yaar with negate and positive comments , please 
Tamana sweetie we r all confused rite now but we r all hoping that probably he was in love with Nivi since childhood but was sent to away so that he is away from the sharamas coz JAAL always hated Sharmas

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index