Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 86)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
i feel there is no need to start a new thread for Nivi only.  the thoughts and ppl will get scattered....no matter what ..the bond between them cannot break. we have to believe their love story for Nivi to believe in our strength.

Please continue the thread as Nivren only. Please. I am still catching up with lot of pages. will be back.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

i feel there is no need to start a new thread for Nivi only.  the thoughts and ppl will get scattered....no matter what ..the bond between them cannot break. we have to believe their love story for Nivi to believe in our strength.

Please continue the thread as Nivren only. Please. I am still catching up with lot of pages. will be back.
Yep after discussing alot we are getting our positive vibes back we must enjoy the show with every change atleast we are seeing the different shades of characters specially of Viren in same serial. We should be happy that KM got such a beautiful role to play. Because one thing love him hate him but CCBM is nowdays is full of Viren only now no one speak of anyother characters Postive characters and negative characters took a back seat and He become center for every discussions.

Ya we sometime take impulsive actions in haste and rebuke him badly but sometime later we start loving every change in his character. I think he is better than any typical simple hero as he has the main role to play. He is not statue like them and that's what I wanted in my Fav negative or positive he must be person with a backbone and not dumb to be decieved by all. Ya I know when ever I will see Nivi suffering due to him I will defo curse him but actually I am falling in love with this shade also so I am sure even Nivi will fall in love with it. But I don't want it to be that fast I can wait for 1 yr for Nivi to love his this part.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 20 January 2011 at 6:54pm

lamsgmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Simran Hug welcome back sweetie, I haven't talk to you in a while I guess. Good to hear that you are back on positive track. Like you I was on roller coaster ride too since yesterday, going back and forth with every negative and positive post. But I think I feel little hopeful now, not fully back on track, but yeh bechara dil itne chote kha chuka hai ke chah ke bhi kuchch keh nahi sakata. Unhappy

Rach I love your optimism babe. I loved your new theory. Keep it up. I really loved how he gave back to CC. Really wanted that from some time. And as said he never loses respect even if he is angry, I like that about him. I just want him to always target his attitude towards others and not Nivi. Ok that reminds me of another scene, the one before library incident, he was alone in that scene he didn't have to pretend to be in love, right?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Viren's past, present, and future all seem to be connected to Nivi!

Viren's past & Nivi: it is unknown thus far except for a few subtle clues. Viren has an intense dislike for Sid. Viren seeks to ingratiate himself to his family who doesn't seem to appreciate him.  Viren was sent a way at a young age and did not return home for holidays. Viren tried to commit suicide for a girl, possibly Nivi. And Viren has a picture of Sid and Nivi that is folded in half, a symbolic separation of the two.

Viren's present & Nivi: Viren continues to seek his family's approval yet he is willing to stand up to them. Viren is out to ruin his bother Sid. Viren married Nivi to help her save Divya's life and happiness. Viren appears to be very loving and caring towards Nivi, yet he uses her as a tool to hurt Sid and separate Nivi from him. 

Viren's future & Nivi: Although Viren will achieve his objective he will find no satisfaction. He will realize that he really did LOVE Nivi and will attempt to win her back. Will Viren succeed? That is the million dollar question.

"Mere Raste Se Hat Jao" is what Viren told Nivi today and it really stuck with me all day. Is Viren warning Nivi to get away from him and save herself the heartache that is to come? Is Viren telling Nivi to get out of his way and leave it open for him to go after Sid? Because we all know that Viren can only do that after Nivi names Sid. Or is Viren saying he will get rid of Nivi once she's fulfilled her usefulness (I don't mean that he'll kill her, I mean, he'll just leave her). 

I don't think Viren is psychotic. I think he is perfectly sane, it's just that his anger is clouding his judgement and so he's misguided. 

One thing is certain: Viren Sood is a chameleon who changes his colors depending on which situation he's in and who he's with. He is great at hiding and disguising his feelings, except that his mother, CC, knows him too well. 

NivRen isn't over. We got a taste of NivRen's potential and magic. Just wait till NivRen happens for real in a few months!

Don't despair because hope springs eternal and good things happen to those who wait!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Suchi-Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by mahix3

So no one missed me, eh? 
Cry
Mahi my cutie every one missed you and how are you sweetu

Hello di!!!!!!!! I'm glad you at least thought of me!
And I'm good. Just sort of tired,
Class was good. Enjoyed it.
How are you?
Staying positive?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Asya nice overview of NivRen's past, present and future. About Viren's telling Nivi to get out of her way, first when I heard that I thought he is just telling her to leave him. But on another thought I think he want her to give a confirmation about Sid and not to block his way.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadasimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Simran Hug welcome back sweetie, I haven't talk to you in a while I guess. Good to hear that you are back on positive track. Like you I was on roller coaster ride too since yesterday, going back and forth with every negative and positive post. But I think I feel little hopeful now, not fully back on track, but yeh bechara dil itne chote kha chuka hai ke chah ke bhi kuchch keh nahi sakata. Unhappy

Rach I love your optimism babe. I loved your new theory. Keep it up. I really loved how he gave back to CC. Really wanted that from some time. And as said he never loses respect even if he is angry, I like that about him. I just want him to always target his attitude towards others and not Nivi. Ok that reminds me of another scene, the one before library incident, he was alone in that scene he didn't have to pretend to be in love, right?

Which scene you are talking about

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by gmann2010

Which scene you are talking about

Where he decorated a room and talking to Nivi's pic.

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index